Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OMG!!! He got called up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Thats right!!! Mike Hessman, a career minor leaguer, got the call and is playing for the Mets! I can't believe it! Its great to see a guy not named Dom, Jason, Stephen, or Jesus get some love! Go Hessy!

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
blanning71 said:
Thats right!!! Mike Hessman, a career minor leaguer, got the call and is playing for the Mets! I can't believe it! Its great to see a guy not named Dom, Jason, Stephen, or Jesus get some love! Go Hessy!

And he just got plunked :benson:

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
He was already up for cups of coffee w/Detroit the last couple years.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
blanning71 said:
55_marlins_sp said:
He was already up for cups of coffee w/Detroit the last couple years.

What a dork. Don't you have daddy duty tonight?
No but is is behind on posting pictures on facebook, He seemed to have posted almost everything she has done in the the 24 hours. :grouphug:

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Pine Tar said:
blanning71 said:
[quote="55_marlins_sp":9ge5ille]He was already up for cups of coffee w/Detroit the last couple years.

What a dork. Don't you have daddy duty tonight?
No but is is behind on posting pictures on facebook, He seemed to have posted almost everything she has done in the the 24 hours. :grouphug:[/quote:9ge5ille]

A) I remember him last year or two years ago and talking about how he had like 300 HR's in the minors.
B) Yes, some daddy duty ... some
C) I take pics every now and again :geek:

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Did you guys just hear the announcer make the slip up when they switched back from the Arod at bat? he mentioned that they were gonna take you back to the game at SH*TTY Field!! AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Members online

Latest posts