Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

REDS or CARDINALS

Who wins central REDS or CARDS

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Cards will win it. I'd love for the Reds to be in playoffs, but until they get it done in late August/Sept I won't believe in them.. Any word on toothpick getting an extension.

SKYWALKER

Aug 7, 2008
WILDCAT COUNTRY
matchpenalty said:
Cards will win it. I'd love for the Reds to be in playoffs, but until they get it done in late August/Sept I won't believe in them.. Any word on toothpick getting an extension.

if they make playoffs than he will get one.

also seems that in the past the reds have been strong in sept. it was always june / july/ aug. that killed them

RedsFan2993

Jul 14, 2010
SKYWALKER said:
matchpenalty said:

if they make playoffs than he will get one.

also seems that in the past the reds have been strong in sept. it was always june / july/ aug. that killed them

Rolen helped late last year, his maturity should keep us together. :)

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
This isn't me being a homer. The Reds have played way over expectations, and the Cardinals have honestly played like trash and are keeping up with the over performing Reds. That being said, if the Cardinals don't put something together soon the Reds may take it.

RedsFan2993

Jul 14, 2010
rookieaddict said:
This isn't me being a homer. The Reds have played way over expectations, and the Cardinals have honestly played like trash and are keeping up with the over performing Reds. That being said, if the Cardinals don't put something together soon the Reds may take it.

Are the Reds really over performing? I mean, at some point you just have to accept that the team is really showing it's true colors. There's a big difference from playing over their heads and being underappreciated. I think the Reds are for real.

Walt Jocketty is in the middle of creating his next NL Central masterpiece.

Members online

No members online now.