Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So remember when Beckett had that box with the A. Peterson?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
[youtube:1bcxa73e]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Zqkn28Rrow[/youtube:1bcxa73e]
This could be the best 2 boxes combined of Tribute I've seen, and I've seen almost every break on YouTube. Makes it really hard to discredit that incident UD had w/ Beckett a few years ago...

zan

BluesBroSJ

Jan 19, 2009
Kansas
i stopped watching after i saw the pujols and strasburg. Un-real. this is why i don't pay any attention to anything beckett does anymore

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
So the tally goes something like this

Pujols T205 red 1/1
Lincy T205 black /99(not big but I haven't seen a ton of these)
Kiner relic auto
Gwynn triple g/u
Howard triple gu auto
Ruth bat
Strasburg relic auto

Thats a hell of a haul.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
In the same batch of cards, they also hit a dual cut of I think Payton and Brian Piccolo. There was one more ridiculous card that was pulled from the box that they opened but I forget what it was.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
blanning71 said:
In the same batch of cards, they also hit a dual cut of I think Payton and Brian Piccolo. There was one more ridiculous card that was pulled from the box that they opened but I forget what it was.

It was the LaDainian Tomlinson 1/1 base card I believe.

Vagrant

May 2, 2009
The only thing worse is them acting like indignant ****** bags "oh of course you pulled that", etc. while they were busting it like they were mimicking exactly what everybody was going to say when the video was posted. You're exactly right we're going to call BS on BS. Idiots.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Chris Olds is a ****** and their attitudes are perfect examples of why

Just another reason i'll never give beckett another cent

crosby87

Jul 7, 2009
Pittsburgh
blanning71 said:
Reds in 2009 said:
blanning71 said:

that sounds about right
So is there some kind of under the table deal going on between Beckett and Topps?

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
crosby87 said:
blanning71 said:
Reds in 2009 said:
blanning71 said:

that sounds about right
So is there some kind of under the table deal going on between Beckett and Topps?

yes. its pretty easy- they give them better hits in a box, then a sucker sees it and will think the product is oozing with value out of every box.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts