Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Latest addition to my HOF PC: Ted Williams UC jumbo patch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wlalocal71

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal
Probably overpaid a bit on this, but it's the nicest Williams patch I've seen out of Ultimate, so I pulled the trigger on it.
Here's the ebay scan, can't wait to get it in...

Williamspatchincoming.jpg

wlalocal71

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal
schillingfan said:
That is awesome! Congrats on the pick up.
55_marlins_sp said:
Jesus Christ Harry !!!!

That's an insane acquisition !!!
Snyper said:
Damn do I love 2009 Ultimate Collection Patches. :shock:
RandomH said:

Thanks, I appreciate it guys.. :D

scotty21690 said:
I HATE YOU HARRY!!!! :x :x :x

Incredible patch, well worth the arm and the leg. ;)

Scotty, I knew you would like this pick up

joelmcook said:
How many of those ultimate collection patches do you have now?

This is the only non Dodgers patch I own out of Ultimate other than a Manny in a Red Sox uni. This would put me at 12 total (4 Kershaw, 3 Kemp, 2 Loney, 1 Billingsley, 1 Manny and the Williams).

Having said that, I'm not even close to what some of the guys on here are up to. I think one FCB member was pretty close to completing the entire set of jumbo patches.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Congrats!!, and welcome to the club!!!

ulttball.jpg

And like the Ruth absolute jumbo, hopefully this one continues to go up and up in value with time.

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
It may have cost more than others, but that's the only one that I've seen with an original jersey, so in my mind that makes it better than all the rest. Congrats on getting maybe the nicest single patch card in all of 2009 Ultimate!

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
It is funny how many different style/era stuff they stuck on Williams cards from that set. Some of those were not even made when he was playing.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
mrwhitesox30 said:
It may have cost more than others, but that's the only one that I've seen with an original jersey, so in my mind that makes it better than all the rest. Congrats on getting maybe the nicest single patch card in all of 2009 Ultimate!

Well said. I think it's from the "9" from the back of his jersey.

wlalocal71

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal
dannyboy19 said:

Dpanthers14 said:
nice card harry nice addition to the collection

brouthercard said:
Congrats!!, and welcome to the club!!!

ulttball.jpg

And like the Ruth absolute jumbo, hopefully this one continues to go up and up in value with time.

mrwhitesox30 said:

matchpenalty said:
It is funny how many different style/era stuff they stuck on Williams cards from that set. Some of those were not even made when he was playing.

bear0555 said:
mrwhitesox30 said:

Well said. I think it's from the "9" from the back of his jersey.
bodiaz said:
That card is sick! Nice job!

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. All the others I had seen were from newer uniforms and didn't have the same eye appeal with the patch. Once I knew the seller and I were in the same ballpark pricewise, I went all out to get the card. Not sure if it's THE nicest patch from Ultimate, but I haven't seen too many that are nicer... I appreciate the compliments.

Members online

Latest posts