Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Steelers Sign Aging Oldfensive Lineman Flozell Adams

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
The Steelers have signed Flozell Adams. I hope they enjoy that dirtbag. Nothing helps your aging offensive line like adding another aging offensive lineman who's best days are long gone, and can only block guys by holding and tripping. Also, I hope Pittsburgh enjoys the guaranteed one false start per game. Thank you for importing Dallas' trash :cool: .

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... -steelers/

dfr52

Aug 10, 2008
pigskincardboard said:
I have no clue what the numbers are like, but Adams would make a great guard at this point in his career.

Interesting option that could work.

IMO he can still be a productive starter. He'll make mistakes but Adams does play hard w/ an aggressive streak.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
yaaaaawn another Magnet article about the Steelers from PFT. Notice enver see any of the anti Cowboys coming from him that pft spews lol.... Hope Doug Free works out for ya on that left side against the Vikes in the playoffs :lol: :lol: Oh wait we saw that before...

Hopefully flozell works out very cheap and never enough depth regardless

I still love you man :grouphug: :D

dfr52

Aug 10, 2008
wheeler281 said:
yaaaaawn another Magnet article about the Steelers from PFT. Notice enver see any of the anti Cowboys coming from him that pft spews lol.... Hope Doug Free works out for ya on that left side against the Vikes in the playoffs :lol: :lol: Oh wait we saw that before...

Free is doing really well run blocking but still working on his pass blocking fundamentals. Barron is supposedly excelling as a pass blocker and has done a decent job against Ware. I wish the Cowboys had resigned Adams for depth or competition but they need to get young on OL. Adams was a good addition for the Steelers though.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
wheeler281 said:

I saw it on ESPN first if that makes you feel any better about my integrity as a message board pundit. Of all the teams he could go to, it had to be Pittsburgh. He left me frustrated last year at a few points with his penalties and increased cheap shots since he's lost a little in his age.

Members online

Latest posts