Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bryce Harper to stay in college for another year????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MAC16

Jul 29, 2009
JoshHamilton said:
Because no one has ever made a fake FB profile pretending to be an athlete before...
I was thinking the same thing but it really is his profile.

Vagrant

May 2, 2009
JoshHamilton said:
Because no one has ever made a fake FB profile pretending to be an athlete before...

I can confirm with 100% validity as to that being his profile.

MAC16

Jul 29, 2009
Agreed! It defeats the whole purpose of him leaving high school early!!

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
The #1 pick of the 2010 MLB Draft has under 600 facebook friends? Not buying it...unless he is super stingy with accepting requests, which I doubt.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
MAC16 said:
JoshHamilton said:
I was thinking the same thing but it really is his profile.

For 3 years I was FB friends with Ross Ohlendorf, who I've known since we played high school ball together years ago. Turned out it was a fake profile (from his time at Princeton when he was a nobody). Had his correct email, AIM name, etc. Had no idea it wasn't him.

Unless you've personally talked to Bryce, assume it's fake

MAC16

Jul 29, 2009
Card Magnet said:
The #1 pick of the 2010 MLB Draft has under 600 facebook friends? Not buying it...unless he is super stingy with accepting requests, which I doubt.
Well he's not my friend on there. but i know my brother did request him and he hasnt accepted it.. so im guessing he's stingy with accepting requests... can you imagine 1000 requests a day?

so it was his dream to be a high school dropout to play 2 years in juco? i think we all knew it would boil down to being a negotiations tactic. saying you are going back to win the championship is putting frosting on a turd and telling everyone its a cupcake. his representation (including parents) is making him look like a complete tool. i hope he goes back to college and does well... and i am being sincere.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
MAC16 said:
Card Magnet said:
Well he's not my friend on there. but i know my brother did request him and he hasnt accepted it.. so im guessing he's stingy with accepting requests... can you imagine 1000 requests a day?
Well that proves if it is real that it's his real personal account, and not the usual celeb/athletes that have a publicist also handle it.

Vagrant

May 2, 2009
Again, let me say that I will stake my entire "reputation", which is a silly thing on a message board, on this being his real account. Seriously.

Just to give you some clues for corroboration, look at his friend list if that information is available to you. I can see more than most because of my status with the profile, but the entire CSN roster is on his profile. As is his brother and his sister and even his parents.