Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Friday hot list suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Matt Rizzotti cards have blown up. but not list worthy. just saying. Xfractors are sellin for $5. Oranges were selling for $4 in the offseason.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
cgilmo said:
vwnut13 said:
Matt Rizzotti cards have blown up. but not list worthy. just saying. Xfractors are sellin for $5. Oranges were selling for $4 in the offseason.

fail

I said, "not hot list worthy" but his cards have taken a major spike this year. I was passing up golds for $3. Now they are getting $30.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Brock Lesnar Topps autos are still commanding an obscene amount on auction, which is surprising - I figured that the prices would have cooled a bit as the time passes after his Carwin fight.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
2010 FCB National Promo set, especially the unannounced (until now) "Black" parallels #/10.

2010 Falmouth Commodores Cape Cod League set.

...oh...you said "Homering is fail."

I failed.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
bowmanchromeandorr said:
Slette said:
Brock Lesnar Topps autos are still commanding an obscene amount on auction, which is surprising - I figured that the prices would have cooled a bit as the time passes after his Carwin fight.

do his autos come with a free sample of steroids
No different than your posts coming with a serving of troll.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
bowmanchromeandorr said:
Slette said:

do his autos come with a free sample of steroids

Is there such a word as "un-clever?"

Members online

Latest posts