Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Not to my knowledge Ken. Getting excited for the National?

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Good morning fellas!
1 year wedding anniversary is Sunday. Wife is OK with me playing in our baseball game in the afternoon, so I have that going too.
Trying to get last little bit of work taken care of this afternoon so I can relax this weekend.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
OK guys, time to shut down and get on the road. Today is the students last day in Springfield, they get a chance to present projects which will be included into the report meaning they will have a publication to their name.

Remember if you are interested in receive the rules about the 2010 MT Secret Santa please PM me. Address the PM as 2010 Secret Santa and in the body just send me your email address.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Last day to get my room ready if I don't want to come in on the weekend = looooong day. Birthday party for Sydney on Saturday (her b-day is on Mon. )
Have a great day everyone. :)

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents!!! Dan, Ken, Tom, George, Marro, Dave(pgh), Scott, Steve and Richard :mrgreen:

George - PM already sent for the Secret Santa :D I forgot to include my addy though so I'll re PM you ::facepalm::

Steve - Hope day 2 goes well for you dude. Talk to you soon man!!

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Good morning all.

George, don't think I'll be able to get in the SS this year. I just don't have the funds available right now, and my inventory isn't great by any means. :( I wish though, as last year was great.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Morning everyone

Mr Retiree, you're up early for being up so late :lol:

Last night:
thefatguy said:
Won the bottom half to my morneau ;)

toewswin.jpg

th_toewswin.jpg

Members online

Latest posts