Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BA PROSPECT HOT SHEET 7/30 (Always Trust Your 1st Instincts)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Vandenhurks a pimp in the minors but he sucks in the majors. :(

I also love seeing Parmelee's name there. hopefully he can turn this around.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
No Espinosa???

Good for Kila!

IMG_0002-4.jpg

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Wake up, BA. You have Brandon Allen pictured in his Sox uniform, with White Sox listed as his team. :lol:

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I know for a fact there have been many prospects who have missed the Hot Sheet due to lack of playing time.

Yet, Zach Lutz made it with just 12 AB's.

Go figure.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Jesus. Matt Rizotti's has finally been spoted.

i can't see how he was even in Helium Watch because he isn't a "top prospect"

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Matt Moore.

BA seemed to give up on him after his very average start to the season (he wasn't even a part of their updated top 25 or 26-50) after ranking him 35th in the Minors before the season. I wonder where he'll rank for them after this year if he finishes the season pitching like this. No way they could leave him out of the top 25, is there?

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
Jaypers said:
Wake up, BA. You have Brandon Allen pictured in his Sox uniform, with White Sox listed as his team. :lol:

Can't hate Boras and have a Boras guy's card in your sig......... ;)

What Boras Corp. did to get Dom Brown was sickening. Tag Heuer watch, various dinners, lap dances, parties, etc. Dom Brown was star-struck by Scott Boras and his connects, I'm assuming there are a lot of others out there in the same boat. He doesn't get his players in any better position to succeed. He's all about milking teams for highest signing bonus possible. He doesn't care about the long-term success of his clients because he knows every year there will be 50+ kids lining up for him to represent them.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Apparently, Rizzotti DIDN'T have to choke a bitch.

HELIUM WATCH

• Matt Rizzotti, 1b, Phillies: John Lindsey and Brandon Belt have been battling for the minor league batting title all season, with Lindsey currently sitting atop the list at .381. But the third name—Matt Rizzotti—may surprise you The 24-year-old hit his way out of the Florida State League, and he's hitting just as well with Reading in the Eastern League. A .526/.700/.789 week has upped his Double-A average to .361 and his overall average to .360, but Rizzotti's best tool is his power—coming into the season the question was whether he would make enough contact to let his power come out. That hasn't been a problem this year. Rizzotti will have to keep hitting because he's limited to first base.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
Granted I am his biggest fan of his that is not related to him, but he was pretty decent last year. I was happy to see him listed but would love to see him get another call

Glad to see Kyle Gibson back on the list.

moxacaine said:
Vandenhurks a pimp in the minors but he sucks in the majors. :(

I also love seeing Parmelee's name there. hopefully he can turn this around.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Jeff N. said:
phillyfan0417 said:
[quote="Jeff N.":2xzykymk]
phillyfan0417 said:
#2 pleases me although this means i wont be one of like 3 people picking his stuff up. Luckily I got while the getting was good....

Yeah. You kept outbidding me on the blues.

Damnit.

I own a large amount of everything over the refs...

Which is why I've been picking up the refs and purples as I can...[/quote:2xzykymk]

His mention on the hot sheet could help weed out more of the high ends...