Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A different kind of FCB National parallel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
2010-fcb-black.jpg

Some people at the national will be lucky enough to obtain a rare black border parallel limited to only 10 copies of our National Cards.

How will they be distributed? We don't know yet.

I am sure these will make promos at the show even more fun than they already are.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Jeff N. said:
I'd like to see an eating contest between the FCB staff and B.O.B.
It wouldn't be a contest. Not even close.

Bob's most impressive feat is gobbling 312 fl oz (23.4lbs!!!!) of salmon chowder in 6 minutes with a soup spoon. That's just insane. Most mortal men probably couldn't gobble 5 lbs of it in that time just drinking it.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
jswaykos said:
cgilmo said:
yankeesfan24 said:
very cool, do you get these in the VIP gift bag, or do they get handed out at the booth?

Aaron hicks is a VIP exclusive

The only way to get Aaron is from a VIP member.

Or order it from Blowout. ZING!
Blowout has some of last year's FCB promo cards for sale I think. Brett Wallace I believe.

Other than the hand-numbered /10 Black parallels, there is also a Night parallel with the Inner Harbor at night as the background. Those will be limited (but not hand-numbered) to 150. The base versions will be limited to 1500.

They are printed on a 22pt stock...similar to A&G minis.

G

Can we please have a blue crab 1/1? I really loved those crab backgrounds he did.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
They look awesome. Was hoping W would get a card this year. Maybe next year. Just a shadowy figure on the card with a bunch superfractor type cards in background would just add to the mystery. Maybe even have him sign a bunch just W for FCB faithful.
Codebreakers card would be cool too. Would have been nice to have when they stop by to chat.

Just show how FCB is getting bigger and better each year.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Chris Levy said:
Can we please have a blue crab 1/1? I really loved those crab backgrounds he did.
I was debating using the crab for the back of the Black parallel, but didn't. I really liked the crab and the raven backgrounds personally but went with the majority.

G

200lbhockeyplayer said:
Chris Levy said:
I was debating using the crab for the back of the Black parallel, but didn't. I really liked the crab and the raven backgrounds personally but went with the majority.

Sometimes the majority is wrong, buddy. Crabs are synonymous with Baltimore. We need a blue crab 1/1 parallel. Or maybe /5.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Glad you guys are excited about the promos of the razor exclusive players...

Glad we could help make a great set!

Bg

Members online

Latest posts