Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Player collection milestone! 400+ G-Men!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Doing a little reorganizing, and counting, and have discovered I have recently hit (and already passed!) the 400 item plateau in my Gary Gaetti collection. This includes cards, balls, IP autographs, magazines/programs, and other oddballs. Hard to tell where I am with "completion" of the collection. There's more stuff out there than Beckett lists in the OPG (which I can't add stuff to anymore. I tried it a couple of weeks ago, and couldn't figure out how to add to my list. Why did I bother to go back?) Plus I have my ongoing collection of old "Circle G" autographs. I have two more incoming, and will scan and show off when I get them.

Thanks to folks who have offered or sent me some Garys along the way, I always appreciate the help. Now if we can get him to Twinsfest, I'll add more!

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
That was you? It came today! I was looking for the shout out thread, but gave up. Thanks a lot! Those stinkin' refractors are hard to come by. Come across any oddball Pacifics of Gary? I could definitely send some Pacific goodies your way (now that I have your address!)

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
Nice stuff! By g-men i thought you meant giants, so I was ready to see some sick giants pieces, like Manning Jacobs, etc. Gaetti is cool too. Show off some scans man!

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Hah! Sorry about the G-Men confusion. How about this one?

lt.jpg

Members online