Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bing Cashback RIP How much did you earn during the promotion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

championMan

Apr 16, 2009
Now that Bing come to an end, wonder how much you guy earn during this promotion?
I got close to $200 :mrgreen:

Boycott bing.com to show microsoft that it was nothing without cashback

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
championMan said:
Now that Bing come to an end, wonder how much you guy earn during this promotion?

You mean people actually use it other than for cashback? :lol:

I refused to use them after they never credited me for a $300-400 purchase for a PS3 and some other stuff from one store.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
championMan said:

I'm assuming it didn't bring the traffic to their site that they had hoped for which is why it went away in the first place. Great promotion to take advantage of while it lasted though.

$441.12 cashback for me.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
Why does everyone forget they said they have another plan in the works, or something to that effect? In the email I got from bing, stating the program would end, it said they are working on something to replace it or something.

So, who knows, they might come up with something similar/better maybe.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
hail2thevictors said:
Why does everyone forget they said they have another plan in the works, or something to that effect? In the email I got from bing, stating the program would end, it said they are working on something to replace it or something.

I don't think I heard about that but I'd be excited to see what they're working on. Perhaps it's something more similar to ebates where you get like 2-3% off all purchases instead of a higher % of BINs only. That would keep people checking the site more often and getting it more traffic because it would apply to more of your purchases.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
hail2thevictors said:

I don't think I heard about that but I'd be excited to see what they're working on. Perhaps it's something more similar to ebates where you get like 2-3% off all purchases instead of a higher % of BINs only. That would keep people checking the site more often and getting it more traffic because it would apply to more of your purchases.

Found the email after looking thru my inbox. Here it is:

Dear valued cashback customer:

We are writing to notify you that the Bing cashback program will be discontinued, and the last day to earn cash back on your Bing Shopping purchases will be July 30, 2010.

Until July 30, 2010 9:00 pm PST, it's business as usual so continue to take advantage of great offers from your favorite merchants. You can redeem all of your earned cashback savings consistent with the cashback terms and conditions and access the Bing cashback customer support system through July 30, 2011. We encourage you to redeem your cashback savings and to further support redemption, we are waiving the $5 minimum payout effective July 31, 2010. To assist with prompt delivery of your cashback earnings, please visit http://cashbackaccount.bing.com to ensure your account information is current. For more details and answers to your questions, please visit our frequently asked questions page.

Thank you very much for being a loyal cashback user. We remain committed to delivering great value to our customers, and we are currently working on an exciting new program which you will hear more about from us later this summer.

Sincerely,

Bing cashback team

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
I've always preferred ebates since day 1. I'm over $1600 for the year so far. Projecting $4,000 based off last years spending... which equates to about 5-6 cases of Bowman Chrome!

Zithy

Sep 18, 2008
frzg said:
I've always preferred ebates since day 1. I'm over $1600 for the year so far. Projecting $4,000 based off last years spending... which equates to about 5-6 cases of Bowman Chrome!

Ebates got you 30% back in 2008?

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Only 51.26 for me.

Says I still have 2.00 pending from June 14th though. :?

Using eBates now.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
I received around $45 from buying my PS3 at buy.com. That was the only time I used it though. I'm now using Big Crumbs and really like it so far.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
schillingfan said:
I received around $45 from buying my PS3 at buy.com. That was the only time I used it though. I'm now using Big Crumbs and really like it so far.
and the difference between BIGCRUMBS and ebates is that you get referral commissions, for 2 levels, for ever, with Bigcrumbs. I don't buy a lot on ebay but when I do, Its through BC..
Ive gotten back $78.89 from buying BUT Ive gotten back over $1027 from referral commissions since I started 2 years ago today :D

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Casebusters said:
moxacaine said:
i got $1357.58 with bing

and now im using ebates. started it up like a week or so ago and am up to $29.95
Ken,

How much have you gotten back with Bigcrumbs and why did you stop using it?

i never started. i signed up and just never used it. ill probably start using it again since ebates only gives a one time referral bonus. ive got like 25 ebates referrals already lol. and at $5 per person that will be nice when i get paid.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
moxacaine said:
Casebusters said:
moxacaine said:
i got $1357.58 with bing

and now im using ebates. started it up like a week or so ago and am up to $29.95
Ken,

i never started. i signed up and just never used it. ill probably start using it again since ebates only gives a one time referral bonus. ive got like 25 ebates referrals already lol. and at $5 per person that will be nice when i get paid.

That is a good referral bonus, BUT there is no residual income..
If I would have gotten $5 for each of my signups, I would only have made $490 and that's only if EVERYONE spent $20 for me to get the $5...
Not everyone that signs up, uses BC, Don't know why :)
With the residual, I've gotten back over $1000 just in referral commission...
Its a win-win program!!

justwar

Aug 7, 2008
$1037.75

Wow, Im gonna miss it. Of course, sometimes I overpaid just to get the bing cashback so it all probably evens out.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
You got me to sign up and I got $442 from bigcrumbs, 225 personal and 215 referals

From bing i got back 851.72

Casebusters said:
moxacaine said:
Casebusters said:
moxacaine said:
i got $1357.58 with bing

Ken,

That is a good referral bonus, BUT there is no residual income..
If I would have gotten $5 for each of my signups, I would only have made $490 and that's only if EVERYONE spent $20 for me to get the $5...
Not everyone that signs up, uses BC, Don't know why :)
With the residual, I've gotten back over $1000 just in referral commission...
Its a win-win program!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts