Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

=========Morning Thread- Saturday Edition==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Morning crew!

Just sitting outside a garage sale waiting for it to open. Gonna pick up some old Nintendo and games.

How's everyone doing this fine morning?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Eddie!!! Thanks for the start :) Good luck on finding some nice games...you finding to play or to flip?? I just started my first break at work...working from 3:30am until 3:00pm today then who knows what.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Morning guys.

Eddie - Good luck searching around for the games. Let us know if you find anything good.

Alex - That sounds like the shift from hell!

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Good morning all. Feeling great today and i got my first weekend off in 2 months! too bad i have no money for cards! LOL

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Alex that definitely sounds luke the worst shift EVER!

These are for flipping (hopefully). They have 3 systems, so hopefully they aren't priced crazy and I can get all 3 and the games.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Nah...the shift isn't that bad. I work 4 tens each week and I took Monday off 2 hours early so I'm making up for it today ::facepalm:: :lol: Atleast I expected it.

Dave(pgh) - Still a work day for you today??

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Good morning gentleman! It was fun catching up with old friends last night. It was definitely funny seeing how everyone has changed in the last 5 years.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Dave - Gotta make our paychecks for cards somehow huh?? Hope it flies by dude!!!

Barry - What is nap time?? You got the G-kids over again??

Art - Morning dude!!! Have fun with the work/clients. How is everything for you and Kim??

Darren - Sounds like a great night!!! You guys make plans to meet up again?? If you work today I hope it goes well.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
metallicalex777 said:
Dave - Gotta make our paychecks for cards somehow huh?? Hope it flies by dude!!!

Art - Morning dude!!! Have fun with the work/clients. How is everything for you and Kim??

Darren - Sounds like a great night!!! You guys make plans to meet up again?? If you work today I hope it goes well.

Got texted to come in early so I can finish pulling the rest of the afternoon truck. Extra hour!!! Alex how was that cocnert?

Canadian Jesee, I might need your help on something.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
had to inventory 5:45 finished 7:30 . co worker failed to show . i left #@$#%&&&$ [ boss] alone :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
metallicalex777 said:

Things are great Alex, thank you. We're still in the "deciding" mode as to when we get hitched, but everything is going very well. How was the concert?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning gents
I'm getting the lawn watered for free today. Mother nature is providing it :D

Eddie Do you normally get to garage early all the time. It's like you think it is Black Saturday where you need to be the first one there for the deals :lol:

Ken man working from 6 to 6. And why only 12 days left of the job, contract up.

Alex I use to work that 3 to 3 shift and it kind of screwed up my evenings since I would be tired by say 8pm

Darren glad you had a good time I'm supposed to go see some high school friends today but I can't seems to squeeze it in so I'll have to wait for the next time around.

Barry you guys counted that place quick. What time did you start?

Art Man you have been busy these pass few weeks.

Boxbreaker did you stay up until they announced that deal fro Qaulls :lol:

Dave (pgs) you at work today too.

Scott good morning what are the plans today?

bongo870 Good morning and welcome I don't remember seeing you in here be for. glad you have the weekend off now o out and do something constructive :D

Josh Morning working today at the shop? Or just on Sundays

Latest posts