Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tribute strasburg /99 /75 /50 /25 /1?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

abt3509

May 4, 2010
I apologize if this has already been asked or discussed, but how does one know if their tribute strasburg redemption is numbered to /99, /75, /50, /25, or a 1/1? Will you be notified online upon redeeming? I pulled 2 of these today out of the same 4 box mini case and both just state they are relic autos. Any ideas?

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
Nice pulls, but no one knows for sure what any redemptions are #d to.. even those darn Matt Kemp and Nick Markakis redemptions! You can't assume it will tell you if it's a blue or gold or red parallel once it's redeemed. By the way it's a nice problem to have!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
200lbhockeyplayer said:
I was under the impression that there are at least 500 Strasburg redemptions in that product.

I think there are EXACTLY 500 redemptions. This is what I think: seems like there are 2 variations of many players/autos on ebay. With that trend...if you did 99+75+50+25+1=250 then multiply that by 2 you get 500. Just guessing though :)

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
metallicalex777 said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:
I was under the impression that there are at least 500 Strasburg redemptions in that product.

I think there are EXACTLY 500 redemptions. This is what I think: seems like there are 2 variations of many players/autos on ebay. With that trend...if you did 99+75+50+25+1=250 then multiply that by 2 you get 500. Just guessing though :)

What, are you a Math nerd now...................j/k man/

stu

Jan 24, 2010
metallicalex777 said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:

That is my understanding. I don't believe you know what you have until it hits your mailbox.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
George_Calfas said:
metallicalex777 said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:

What, are you a Math nerd now...................j/k man/

I learn from the tye dying rest ;)

abt3509

May 4, 2010
According to Beckett there is only one variation as far as poses go. There are however two different types as in a single relic and a dual relic. So there probably are 250 of each.

Has anyone redeemed any of these or a kemp or markakis? I have 2 kemps and a markakis so thinking about redeeming one of them to see if topps will notify me then of a serial number. Don't want to redeem the strasburgs because I will probably sell them as redemptions.

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
abt3509 said:
According to Beckett there is only one variation as far as poses go. There are however two different types as in a single relic and a dual relic. So there probably are 250 of each.

Has anyone redeemed any of these or a kemp or markakis? I have 2 kemps and a markakis so thinking about redeeming one of them to see if topps will notify me then of a serial number. Don't want to redeem the strasburgs because I will probably sell them as redemptions.

there are also triple relics

jmagic87 said:
http://www.facebook.com/ToppsSports?v=wall&story_fbid=415403764593&ref=mf

kinda looks like topps is avoiding hte answer ive thought about picking up a cheap redemption from this set and taking a shot i mean think bout it if someone could get a kemp in trade for say a low to mid bv auto then it ends up being a red 1/1 even a gold #/25 its goona be a nice card

They say what type of redemption they are on the card. I have seem a Kemp Auto relic, Auto dual relic (my scan below), etc...
Trib.jpg

abt3509

May 4, 2010
Yes the card states whether it is a single or dual relic. I redeemed a kemp auto just to see and all it said online after redeeming is exactly what is on the card. It does not specify a serial number.

Members online