Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does anyone have this card?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
40171_1568128285985_1318785149_1515433_3975752_n.jpg

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
Is that from a Classic set from late '80s or earlier '90s?

The borders reminded me of some of their sets around that time. Cool card, my brother would love it and he doesn't do cards at all. His favorite movie is "Blues Brothers" has been since he was a kid and his favorite player of all-time was Canseco.

What type of card is it?

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I have no idea what year or kind of card it is. My friend just posted it on their FaceBook and I am in love with it!

He hasn't replied telling me if he has more than one copy or what it says on the back though.

But it's awesome!

I love the Bash Brothers, and Blues Brothers was one of my favorite movies growing up as a kid.

justwar

Aug 7, 2008
Do people remember back in the late 80's early 90's when they had posters where players had sweet poses/costumes like this? It seemed like anyone with a nickname had a theme poster. Do they even make posters anymore? Ah the late 80's, sucky for cards but awesome for life....

EDIT: I see Gmoney does

scooter2374

Jul 4, 2010
New Jersey
justwar said:
Do people remember back in the late 80's early 90's when they had posters where players had sweet poses/costumes like this? It seemed like anyone with a nickname had a theme poster. Do they even make posters anymore? Ah the late 80's, sucky for cards but awesome for life....

Yah great stuff. I had one from '86-ish with Mattingly in a '30s white pinstripe suit with "The Hitman" as the caption
:lol:

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
justwar said:
Do they even make posters anymore?

There's a really good sports store/jersey store in the mall by my house that has a pretty large selection of new sports posters. They get all the rookies and new players so someones still making them

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
scooter2374 said:
justwar said:

Yah great stuff. I had one from '86-ish with Mattingly in a '30s white pinstripe suit with "The Hitman" as the caption
:lol:

I had both the Bash Brothers poster, and the Mattingly poster. Also, a Gooden/Dale Murphy poster of them playing stickball. I had some others, too, but I don't remember them at the moment.

Members online

Latest posts