Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Dan, Art, Charlie, Adam.
I had a good weekend, spent time with my girls the whole weekend. Wife is out of town visting her family.

Man you have to like Ozzie Guillen. Read this I found it to be a interesting read. Although some of the article is about him getting patting on the back, ( well actually not), he does bring up a few good points, between Asain and Latinio players
http://www.comcast.net/articles/sports- ... llen.Rant/

voteEjordan

Jul 10, 2010
Washington DC
Morning!

Had a PayPal tracking number in my inbox I wasn't expecting...turns out I had paid for a 2010 Bowman Blaster on July 16th and the seller just mailed it on Friday. Then remembered I'd contacted him about it earlier and didn't get a response...hopefully it comes alright, but I don't think I can straight 5 DSRs on this one!

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
muskiesfan said:
Scott- Nice pick up. Those look like some sweet patches.

Thanks Joe. They most certainly are. The seller never listed in the auction that it was #/15 but I e-mailed him and he told me. I think I may be addicted to the 2005 Absolute set.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Morning Gents!!! Dan, Art, Stu, Charlie, Adam, Richard, Tim, Joe, Scott, Russ,Josh, George and voteEjordan :mrgreen:

Russ - Congrats and welcome back for 3 weeks dude!!!! Enjoy the time and I hope it goes by nice and slow for you :D

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Scott - Just surviving work today then looking forward to the days off tomorrow and Wednesday. Trivia night at the local pub for tonight then a nice big 8ish mile hike through the forest tomorrow morning :D You?? Classes are starting up soon aren't they??

George - How is the C Monster doing?? Been awhile since we've seen a recent pic ;) Is the project starting off good so far??

Members online

Latest posts