Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

08 bowman 12 box case group break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canocollector#1

Aug 16, 2008
BIG APPLE
Okay here is how it is going to happen. i am doing a 12 box case of 08 bowman baseball. Great Players on the checklist like LaPorta,Heyward,Price,Moustkaks etc.

If you need the checklist i can provide one. there are different prices for different teams. Hopefully we get a lot of Color in this break :D :D

Hopefully we can get this filled quick.

Brewers-60
Royals-50
Cubs-40
Yankees-30
Reds-30
Rays-45
Blue Jays-25
Marlins-25
Diamondbacks-35
Rockies-25
Braves-45
Mariners-30
Rangers-25
Giants-35
Cardinals-25
Nationals-17
Astros-10
Tigers-18
Dodgers-15
White Sox-15
Orioles-15
Mets-18
Twins-15
Angles-13
Athletics-23
Philles-22
Pirates-15
Indians-15
Padres-13
Red Sox-30

here is the product breakdown:
Configuration: 12 boxes per case. 24 packs per box. 10 cards per pack.

Home of the Rookie Card!

2008 Bowman Baseball now features even more must-have, Bowman Exclusive cards than ever before! NEW this year, 2008 Bowman Baseball presents Hobby Exclusive AUTOGRAPHED Bowman Chrome Prospect Cards, at an insertion rate of 1 per Hobby and HTA Box and introduces Bowman Scouts Autographed Cards, highlighting baseball scouts who have signed some of today’s most incredible MLB stars!

FEATURES
- NEW Bowman Chrome Autographed Prospect Cards! 1 PER HOBBY BOX!
- NEW Autographed Bowman Scout Cards!
- 110 Topps Exclusive Bowman Chrome Prospect Cards!
- 110 Topps Exclusive BowmanProspect Cards!
- 3 Autographed Cards Per HTA Box!
- Each pack contains 5 Bowman Baseball cards PLUS 2 Prospect cards PLUS 2 Bowman Chrome Prospect cards PLUS 1 Gold Parallel card.

BASE CARDS (200 subjects): 5 PER PACK!
- VETERANS: 200 top MLB pros.
- ROOKIES: 20 young players featured with the MLB® Rookie Card Logo.

Available In The Following Parallels:
- RED: HOBBY EXCLUSIVE! A 1 of 1 version of the base set.
- ORANGE: Numbered* to 250.
- BLUE: Numbered* to 500.
- GOLD: The player’s signature and Bowman logo are gold-foil stamped!

AUTOGRAPHED ROOKIE CARDS: HOBBY EXCLUSIVE!
- 10 Rookies sign their base card and are numbered 221-230. 1 PER HTA BOX!

- RED: 1 OF 1!

PROSPECT CARDS (110 subjects): 4 PER PACK!

BOWMAN PROSPECTS (2 per pack! HTA 8 per pack):
- Non-Major League Prospects appear in their MLB uniforms along with a “First Bowman Card” logo. Numbered BP1–BP110. 2 PER PACK!

- RED: HOBBY EXCLUSIVE! A 1 of 1 version.
- GOLD: Inserted 1:3 packs.

BOWMAN CHROME PROSPECTS (2 per pack! HTA 6 per pack):
- All 110 Prospects with a “First Bowman Chrome Card” logo. These Bowman Chrome cards are found only in Bowman and are numbered BCP1-BCP110. 2008 Bowman Chrome Baseball will begin at BCP136. 2 PER PACK!
Available In The Following Refractor Parallels:
- SUPER-FRACTOR: HOBBY EXCLUSIVE! A 1 of 1 version.
- RED: HOBBY EXCLUSIVE! Numbered* to 5.
- ORANGE: Numbered* to 25.
- GOLD: Numbered* to 50.
- BLUE: Numbered* to 150.
- X-FRACTOR: Numbered* to 275.
- REFRACTOR: Numbered* to 599.

NEW! AUTOGRAPHED BOWMAN CHROME PROSPECTS: 1 PER HOBBY & HTA BOX!
- HOBBY EXCLUSIVE!
- 25 prospects appear with their signatures on Chrome technology and will be numbered BCP111-BCP135!

- SUPER-FRACTOR: A 1 of 1 version.
- RED: Numbered* to 5.
- ORANGE: Numbered* to 25.
- GOLD: Numbered* to 50.
- BLUE: Numbered* to 150.
- X-FRACTOR: Numbered* to 250.
- REFRACTOR: Numbered* to 599.

NEW BOWMAN SCOUTS AUTOGRAPHS
- 21 Bowman Baseball Scouts who have signed famous players such as A-Rod, Ryan Howard and Derek Jeter will be featured on their own cards with an autograph.

PRINTING PLATES: HOBBY EXCLUSIVE!
PRINTING PLATES (440 subjects)
- All 220 players from the base set and all 220 Bowman and Bowman Chrome Prospect Cards are featured on 4 printing plates.
- 1,760 ONE-OF-ONE PLATES IN ALL!
AUTOGRAPHED PRINTING PLATES: (69 SUBJECTS)
- 4 Printing Plates of each Autographed Prospect, Rookie and Signs of the Future players. 276 AUTOGRAPHED ONE-OF-ONE PLATES IN ALL!

BOX LOADER
SIGNS OF THE FUTURE: HTA EXCLUSIVE!
- 35 top Prospects with their signatures.

bigpapiMA32

Aug 7, 2008
Monterey, CA
Re: 08 bowman 9 box group break

1. Why 9 boxes? A sealed case would be much easier. That way you know that someone didn't just pull the case hit and sell the rest.
2. Your total prices add up to $712. It would not cost nearly that much for 9 boxes. Probably only about $650.
3. It appeared that you lacked the maturity to do a group break last time you tried to start one. Why should we trust you now?

Canocollector#1

Aug 16, 2008
BIG APPLE

bigpapiMA32 said:
1. Why 9 boxes? A sealed case would be much easier. That way you know that someone didn't just pull the case hit and sell the rest.
2. Your total prices add up to $712. It would not cost nearly that much for 9 boxes. Probably only about $650.
3. It appeared that you lacked the maturity to do a group break last time you tried to start one. Why should we trust you now?

okay one it adds up to 697 and it is 650 than shipping for everyone is 2 dollars so that is 60$ for shipping so i am losing a little money(not a big deal). i could do a sealed case you want me to. i will change that thanks!

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008

Yeah those prices are kind of frightening to me, and I don't see why you wouldn't do a sealed case in the first place...

Canocollector#1

Aug 16, 2008
BIG APPLE

bigpapiMA32 said:
Canocollector#1 said:
bigpapiMA32 said:

okay one it adds up to 697 and it is 650 than shipping for everyone is 2 dollars so that is 60$ for shipping so i am losing a little money(not a big deal). i could do a sealed case you want me to. i will change that thanks!

Honestly, I'm not participating either way. Do what you want. And did you get this break approved by the mods?

i pmed him. he has not gotten back to me so you can delete this topic if you want i dont know how to

bigpapiMA32

Aug 7, 2008
Monterey, CA

Canocollector#1 said:
bigpapiMA32 said:
[quote="Canocollector#1":25u73kld]
bigpapiMA32 said:

Honestly, I'm not participating either way. Do what you want. And did you get this break approved by the mods?

i pmed him. he has not gotten back to me so you can delete this topic if you want i dont know how to[/quote:25u73kld]

If you're speaking to me, I can't delete this thread.
Just wondering, how old are you? And were you on BMB before it closed?

Canocollector#1

Aug 16, 2008
BIG APPLE

bigpapiMA32 said:
Canocollector#1 said:
bigpapiMA32 said:
[quote="Canocollector#1":j57kf1fp]
bigpapiMA32 said:

i pmed him. he has not gotten back to me so you can delete this topic if you want i dont know how to

Just wondering, how old are you? And were you on BMB before it closed?[/quote:j57kf1fp]

yes i was on the old beckett for a little bit. for the age thing 23

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota

Canocollector#1 said:
bigpapiMA32 said:
[quote="Canocollector#1":1dl3zf8j]
bigpapiMA32 said:
[quote="Canocollector#1":1dl3zf8j]
bigpapiMA32 said:

Just wondering, how old are you? And were you on BMB before it closed?[/quote:1dl3zf8j]

yes i was on the old beckett for a little bit. for the age thing 23[/quote:1dl3zf8j]

Sorry for budding in, but from what I've seen you lack the maturity and discipline of a 23 year old. You've disregarded the rules, and started a thread without approval from the mods. 23 is probably 7 years older than what you've showed many here.

Again, I tried to stay out of this, but seeing that last post forced a reply out of me.

Canocollector#1

Aug 16, 2008
BIG APPLE

wolfmanalfredo said:
Canocollector#1 said:
bigpapiMA32 said:
[quote="Canocollector#1":2hchhn3t]
bigpapiMA32 said:
[quote="Canocollector#1":2hchhn3t]
bigpapiMA32 said:

Just wondering, how old are you? And were you on BMB before it closed?

yes i was on the old beckett for a little bit. for the age thing 23[/quote:2hchhn3t]

Sorry for budding in, but from what I've seen you lack the maturity and discipline of a 23 year old. You've disregarded the rules, and started a thread without approval from the mods. 23 is probably 7 years older than what you've showed many here.

Again, I tried to stay out of this, but seeing that last post forced a reply out of me.[/quote:2hchhn3t]

i didnt realize the rules. i am asking a mod to delete this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts