Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh HI, im the Yanks, and I'm gayrod, I hope we can suck more

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
how is this team almost 30 games over?

ass jack burnett? Please just blow your elbow apart

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
yeah, they have driven me over the edge, can't take it anymore.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
and what joy to bring in mitre the slow pitch softball pitcher, i am sure he will hold the rays in check.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
I hate Arod. I would like nothing more for Christmas than for Arod to be cut from the team. That's my dream Christmas present. Arod is a ******.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
aminors said:
I hate Arod. I would like nothing more for Christmas than for Arod to be cut from the team. That's my dream Christmas present. Arod is a ******.

how about a career ending injury at 599 :D

zach

Aug 7, 2008
Evil Empire
The Yankees really needed REAL pitching during this trade period and they went and picked up hitters that are just "OK". I don't understand these moves.

As for AROD, I don't dislike the guy or the player. However, he IS a head case and psych's himself out in big situations.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
boomo said:
aminors said:

that nice......hope that karma comes right back at you.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
joey12508 said:
boomo said:
aminors said:

that nice......hope that karma comes right back at you.

there is not enough bad karma left for boomo, i have absorbed all of it :(

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
zach said:
The Yankees really needed REAL pitching during this trade period and they went and picked up hitters that are just "OK". I don't understand these moves.

As for AROD, I don't dislike the guy or the player. However, he IS a head case and psych's himself out in big situations.

While I agree with you for the most part, he did have one of the most impressive overall playoff performances in baseball history last season. Guy was about as clutch as you could be and hit homerun after homerun to lead the yanks to the title.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
IF there is a Kharma involving Boomo, it would have come back already, especially after he shared his thoughts on the Yanks' bullpen most of last year.

But I don't think Kerry Wood is the answer...

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
zach said:

While I agree with you for the most part, he did have one of the most impressive overall playoff performances in baseball history last season. Guy was about as clutch as you could be and hit homerun after homerun to lead the yanks to the title.

yeah i love the yankee fans hating on him when in reality they dont win the WS last year without him

zach

Aug 7, 2008
Evil Empire
KOBEARODLT said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
zach said:

yeah i love the yankee fans hating on him when in reality they dont win the WS last year without him

No hate posted....at least not from me.

No doubt he was key last post season. Let me rephrase my statement.....

Traditionally (not all the time), the guy psych's himself out in big (many, but not most and certainly not all) situations.

Members online

Latest posts