Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Do You Personally Know Anyone in Major or Minor League Ball?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dannyboy19

Feb 6, 2010
Massachusetts
Just thinking about this, I only know one player. Tim Collins (just traded in the Atlanta deal) is pitching right now for Triple A Omaha. This is his first relief outing with his new team (and first in Triple A!)

Im sure a bunch of you guys that work in major/minor league parks know players on a more personal basis. I'd be curious to hear the names!

TRmatt20

Jul 4, 2010
I personally know Jeff Frazier (Detroit), Todd Frazier (Triple A-Reds), Corey Hamman (Triple A-Pirates)

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Casey Crosby (Detroit Tigers) I have seen him pitch in High School And I have even talked to his mom
and She write for the local paper here and has for years.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
hector ambriz from the cleveland indians was my high school teammate

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC
I don't hang out with them, lol, but some guys I talk to regularly are Chris Archer, Brett Jackson, and Jeremy Papelbon.

Then the other guys on the Smokies may say hey every now and then.

Chris Archer is the nicest kid you could meet too, he is awesome.
Also know recently drafted players from OHIO: Gauntlett Eldemire, Robert Maddox, and Jared Yakubik.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
i meet all the players of local team - 17 years worth and most of visiting team . even easier since son is batboy .
players i've known for years because they are from here Aaron King , Chris Mobley ,Brian Harvey and Bob Patterson.

C-Note92

Aug 7, 2008
Played with Brett Anderson (the Tigers one) currently playing for the Connecticut Tigers (Short Season) in high school when he was a senior and I was a sophomore, Kevin Rivers currently playing for the Everett Aqua Sox (Short Season) we're family friends of his, along with Matt Arburr who was in the Cardinals organization, however he retired this year due to his mother's health issues. Devon White is also my cousin's god father and we're family friends.

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
I met a guy in prison who said he was cousins with Ken Griffey Jr. I wonder if he is his cousin or his "cuzzin."

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
i played with and know personally
Dallas Braden pitcher (OAK)
Manny Parra pitcher (MIL)
joey inglet (TOR)

and i played with and against several minor leaguers

Members online

Latest posts