Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A mailday that is definitely 1/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
Thanks to WoundedDuck, there was an arrangement made for these:

sketches0001.jpg

These were sketched from pictures I'd taken of Brandon and of Brad. We were going to get all of them signed and then give each of them one, but the boys thought that they would like all three. So, Brandon got three today and Brad's will be going in the mail tomorrow to surprise him.

Brandon truly LOVED his. He may commission you to do more!!

David

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Holy hell those are wonderful :shock: ...would look even better actually auto'd!!! Woundedduck does an outstanding job on his sketches...I was lucky enough to have one done too:

Felix Hernandez :mrgreen:
King1.jpg
felix_hernandez3.jpg

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
metallicalex777 said:
Holy hell those are wonderful :shock: ...would look even better actually auto'd!!! Woundedduck does an outstanding job on his sketches...I was lucky enough to have one done too:

Our original idea was to get them all auto'd, but we decided to give them all to the guys and let them do with them what they'd like to.

David

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
dethomas07 said:
metallicalex777 said:

Our original idea was to get them all auto'd, but we decided to give them all to the guys and let them do with them what they'd like to.

David

Thats makes it even that much better...I'd be stoked if I got something like that of myself :)

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
metallicalex777 said:
Thats makes it even that much better...I'd be stoked if I got something like that of myself :)

That's what Brad has said. He has no "manufactured" cards, so the only cards he has of him are customs and now he'll have these.

His whole family will love these.

David

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
I'm really glad they got there :D ! Hopefully Brandon and Brad will enjoy them as well. However, since you're giving them to the players I feel like I should do something for you and your boys David.

....by the way, the finger seems to be healilng fast and I hope to finish my last of the current batch of requests this weekend. Then comes experimentation with color :shock:

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
WoundedDuck said:
I'm really glad they got there :D ! Hopefully Brandon and Brad will enjoy them as well. However, since you're giving them to the players I feel like I should do something for you and your boys David.

....by the way, the finger seems to be healilng fast and I hope to finish my last of the current batch of requests this weekend. Then comes experimentation with color :shock:

You did this for the boys and I. Trust me, Brandon and his wife absolutely LOVED them. Brad should be getting his on Wednesday, so I'll let you know what he, his gf, and his mother think.

It was the boys' choice to give them all to them to share with their families. Your 3 Razor autos and 3 B-Webb cards will be going out tomorrow.

Thank you SO much!

David

Members online

Latest posts