Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

late night LMMKP kontest?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
this place is deader than Billy Mays and Im bored.. woke up somehow at 4:30 so Im going to be up all night.... contest time? :)

ok, guess my last 2 TTM success and you win a prize.

player 1- (todays) from this years Bowman. undersized player who doesnt have much shot at a career IMO.

player 2-(last week) from 1990 score. although a decent player, never became an extremely good one.. was most known for his WS dominance. fan favorite.

this is done when I go to bed

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
Card Magnet said:
Yay for contests. If subpop is right, I want to know how the hell you got Billy Mays to sign.

Alexi Amarista and Dave Henderson :?:

**** youre good!!!! :eek:
thats it!

did I tell you guys I scored these in the last few days? maybe I did :|

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
donrusscrusademan said:
Card Magnet said:
Yay for contests. If subpop is right, I want to know how the hell you got Billy Mays to sign.

thats it!

You had the Henderson success in your TTM thread, and mentioned the guys you were sending out, so I made a guess on Amarista. I may not have posted there, but I've been lurking in the TTM forum shadows.

No prize needed since I had research ;) . I figured if I didn't do it, somebody else would have and not mentioned your thread. And I just now realized I should have PMed you instead of just posting ::facepalm:: . My brain does not work at 5:30 a.m. on no sleep.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
Card Magnet said:
donrusscrusademan said:
[quote="Card Magnet":k84l6h1z]Yay for contests. If subpop is right, I want to know how the hell you got Billy Mays to sign.

thats it!

You had the Henderson success in your TTM thread, and mentioned the guys you were sending out, so I made a guess on Amarista. I may not have posted there, but I've been lurking in the TTM forum shadows.

No prize needed since I had research ;) . I figured if I didn't do it, somebody else would have and not mentioned your thread. And I just now realized I should have PMed you instead of just posting ::facepalm:: . My brain does not work at 5:30 a.m. on no sleep.[/quote:k84l6h1z]

ok makes sense.. thought I mentioned Hendu but wasnt sure, and I think I also mentioned I was copying Dans successes for Milb guys.

its cool, I just need to think of a better kontest now! :lol:

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
Pine Tar said:
:lol: man that was easy!

I thought if he didnt see one it would have been pretty difficult.
I mean how many guys in this years bowman are undersized and hopeless?

Members online

Latest posts