Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Juan Francisco Called Up to the Reds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
Maybe I can move this, now.

francisco10.jpg

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
bungle77 said:
Maybe I can move this, now.

francisco10.jpg

that is quite the card! there is one 9.5 of that card up on ebay now [phil:3pkuj9dp]300398253164[/phil:3pkuj9dp] will be interesting to see if it pops, your card should be worth many multiples of that!

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
And maybe someone can help me, but I can't find any 2008 Threads cards in the Pop Report. And if I search Juan Francisco, they don't even show up then.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
bungle77 said:
And maybe someone can help me, but I can't find any 2008 Threads cards in the Pop Report. And if I search Juan Francisco, they don't even show up then.

For some reason (unknown to anyone outside of BGS) BGS never listed them in the pop reports at all.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
masonphillip said:
bungle77 said:

For some reason (unknown to anyone outside of BGS) BGS never listed them in the pop reports at all.

Rumor has it that Threads is in fact listed, but it's listed under multi-sport or something like that.

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
BowmanChromeAddict said:
masonphillip said:
bungle77 said:

Rumor has it that Threads is in fact listed, but it's listed under multi-sport or something like that.

Not a rumor, it is under ModernMem.

Members online

Latest posts