Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DOES BGS & SGC SLAB IP AUTOGRAPHED CARDS???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

was not sure if they did or not. I want to get my Bruce Springsteen signed card slabbed. let me know, i want to get it slabbed on site at the national. If neither one does it ill go with PSA/DNA obviously but i also would not mind the nice case that SGC puts it on, but i would prefer BGS

boss-1.jpg

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
Go to JSA and they'll authenticate it and have BGS slab it.

SGC no longer has this service. They used to do it for JSA but JSA moved to BGS.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
Jastermereel said:
Go to JSA and they'll authenticate it and have BGS slab it.

SGC no longer has this service. They used to do it for JSA but JSA moved to BGS.

i know, it's a shame. bgs' blue slab is fugly imo. here are a few from one of my sgc/jsa submissions...
jsa1.jpg

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:
I like the JSA/BGS slabs...
blazing-500.jpg

Great looking slab and another nice cut auto by Mike! So excited for my Musial, debating whether or not to get it slabbed.

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
Big Mac McGwire said:
so i go to JSA, have them authenticate it, then take it to BGS? And they will have this service at the national?? I think it will look badass in the BGS Case.

No, JSA will give it to BGS. Not sure if they can slab at the National. They may have to ship to you.

Members online