Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ahodge84's Ongoing (Tribe) Projects - scan heavy!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ahodge84

Jun 12, 2010
Lincoln, NE
Since I fairly recently started a few new projects, I figured that I'd track their progress through a thread. I don't have anyone locally to share my fun with, so I figured that my fellow Tribe collectors on FCB just might enjoy seeing my "sets" come together. This first post will be updated each time I add a card to show my overall progress, with subsequent "replies" posting only the new arrivals. Of course, if you have something that I might be interested in that you want to part with, just drop me a PM :)

------

First is my 1996 Leaf Signature Series Indians AU Project (going for the "rainbow" for each):

96LeafBaerga.jpg

96LSSbaergaS.jpg

96LSSramirezB.jpg

96LSSthomeGOLD.jpg

96LeafSigSeries.jpg

------

Next is my 1997 Donruss Signature Series Indians AU Project (both the basic sigs and Millennium Marks parallel):

97DSSalomar.jpg

97DSScolon.jpg

97DSSgiles.jpg

97DSSwright.jpg

97mmAlomar.jpg

97mmJustice.jpg

97MMramirez.jpg

97MMthome.jpg

97MMwilliams.jpg

97mmWright.jpg

------

Finally, my Indians Icons of the 1990s RC project, graded PSA 9 or 10:

89ALOMARdonruss.jpg

89ALOMARscore.jpg

89ALOMARpaninisticker.jpg

89BELLEfleerupdate.jpg

89BELLEscoretraded.jpg

89BELLEtmld.jpg

89VIZQUELscoretraded.jpg

89VIZQUELtt.jpg

90BAERGAbowtif.jpg

90BAERGAtoppstiffany.jpg

90BAERGAud.jpg

91LOFTONbowman.jpg

91LOFTONudfe.jpg

91THOMEbow.jpg

91THOMEudfe.jpg

92RAMIREZbowman.jpg

92RAMIREZbowfoil.jpg

92RAMIREZdonruss.jpg

92RAMIREZfleerexcel.jpg

92RAMIREZpinnacle.jpg

92RAMIREZtoppsgold.jpg

92RAMIREZtscse.jpg

92RAMIREZud.jpg

92RAMIREZudpros.jpg

ahodge84

Jun 12, 2010
Lincoln, NE
Re: ahodge84's Ongoing (Tribe) Projects

A few new additions today - my 90s PSA Tribe project more than doubled in size. The first four are from eBay seller 4 Sharp Corners. After hearing lots of folks sing their praises about this seller, I jumped at the opportunity to work with them - and they did not disappoint.

89ALOMARdonruss.jpg

89ALOMARscore.jpg

91LOFTONbowman.jpg

91THOMEudfe.jpg

89BELLEfleerupdate.jpg

ahodge84

Jun 12, 2010
Lincoln, NE

Just a couple of new additions. Summer funds are drying up, so there's not too much more on the way right now...

97MMthome.jpg

89VIZQUELtt.jpg

jetsrule4

Aug 16, 2008

it just doesnt sound like english but did the tribe once have...a good team.( if you cant understand ill translate)

ahodge84

Jun 12, 2010
Lincoln, NE

LMAO! Thank you, guys. Really, it's much appreciated. I'm glad that I can share my growing collection with ya :)

BTW, Hold Steady: That Sizemore AU is sick. What's the print run on those red ink sigs?

Two new additions:

92RAMIREZbowman.jpg

92RAMIREZtscse.jpg

ahodge84

Jun 12, 2010
Lincoln, NE

One more new one today. I have no others incoming, so this might be it for awhile.

91THOMEbow.jpg

TopOffLikeWALLACE

Feb 11, 2010
HouStros

Dang I didn't know you were going for the rainbows on all the Leaf Signatures. Some guy at the Nationals had a Manny gold for $40. How was that price?

ahodge84

Jun 12, 2010
Lincoln, NE

afrobandit said:
Dang I didn't know you were going for the rainbows on all the Leaf Signatures. Some guy at the Nationals had a Manny gold for $40. How was that price?

I originally wasn't gonna go for the 'rainbows,' but have since decided to. Considering that most Manny bronzes sell for about $30-$40 on eBay, $40 for a gold is excellent. Damn.

Members online

Latest posts