Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hi, I'm gayrod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
can you believe this pos won a batting title once?
really? 1 for his last 60, piece of crap

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
boomo said:

yankees fans.....how easily they forget (arod carried that whole team to the world series last year)

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
KOBEARODLT said:
boomo said:

yankees fans.....how easily they forget (arod carried that whole team to the world series last year)

lol, and what we dont forget is that was his 6TH SEASON, hmm sorry 1-6 makes him worthless.
and this year he is done. Break the HR record? LOL, ill bet my spleen he wont

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
boomo said:
KOBEARODLT said:
boomo said:

lol, and what we dont forget is that was his 6TH SEASON, hmm sorry 1-6 makes him worthless.

yeah because winning a championship is all up to him right, i mean the other teamates and pitching has nothing to do with it...good call.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
boomo said:
KOBEARODLT said:
boomo said:

You technically don't need your spleen to live, so I'm not feeling 100% confidence behind your bet.

JEA2880 said:
Typical Yankee fan sounding like boomoron... for any of you WFAN listeners, is boomo really Jerome from Manhattan?

:D

HAHHAHAA Jerome, GREATEST caller of all time.

the yankees and their 27 title they bought at Tiffany's. They should win it. They paid for the 3 best free agents in the off season. And thats why i pull so hard for the Rays.

I like Alex when he was with the mariners and the rangers. But yea he did carry the whole team in the playoffs last year. But the sad thing is i look at Nick Swisher, my former Athletic as more of a yankee then Arod. Why is that???

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
Arod isn't really capable of carrying any team, he's just a really really really expensive complimentary player. Starting pitching CC, AJ and Pettitte is what did it combined with a smart, gritty leadoff Damon(.364 WS avg)solid Jeter(.407 WS avg) and an incredible Matsui(.607 WS avg) to win MVP. Arod hit a pedestrian .250 as usual. I said in a different thread Arod did his damage off of Joe Nathan and his shredded elbow ligament.

Members online

Latest posts