Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tim Teblow's Hillarious New Twitter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
http://twitter.com/TimTeblow

Some of the gems so far, just in case they're removed. The important thing is that these should now all be digitally archived in the Library of Congress (I believe all Twitter posts are automatically archived).

Perhaps you don't know, but I am the most famous white Bronco since OJ Simpson went on his joy ride.
Denver Broncos training camp is just like cheer camp! hehe :) Eddie Royal was at the top of the pyramid! :)
I have no clue who any of our receivers are since Brandon Marshall left. I just say "Hey bum, go long!"
Why the jokes about me sitting on the bench? My jersey is hotter than Jersey's Shore!
I will be praying for Brett Favre.
Brady Quinn might be a bigger tool than me
#ThingsThatBotherMe Kyle Orton.
Can't sleep. Reading proverbs and Denver Broncos playbook.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
I'll go ahead and be the classless guy and say it straight up-

I hope this fruitcake goes down with a career ending injury his very first game.

Sorry, just don't like the guy whatsoever.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
Snyper said:
I'll go ahead and be the classless guy and say it straight up-

I hope this fruitcake goes down with a career ending injury his very first game.

Sorry, just don't like the guy whatsoever.

Haha, thanked.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
For those of you who don't like Tebow, please look me up if you pull any of his autos. We can work something out that will make both of us happy.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Seems like he's got a sense of humor at least. I guess I can't hate him 100% now, maybe just mostly.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
No, it's not him. It's a joke account somebody made. He calls himself "Time Teblow" T-e-b-l-o-w. His screename on there is "NotQuiteTimTebow", and his bio says "I didn't win the Heisman, 2 National Championships, or the 3rd string QB job for the Denver Broncos, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express once".