Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just got ebay bucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
someone posted here yesterday that it's now available for all

finally!!!

yeah, i signed up yesterday. should thank the poster. lol!

dave

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
autocut said:
i just joined. We'll see how long it lasts.
Shouldn't be going anywhere.
I've had it since day one, which was close to 2 years ago.

Congrats guys!!
Enjoy.
Nothing better than "free" $$$$$.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
Russ S. said:
autocut said:

Congrats guys!!
Enjoy.

how come lots of us couldnt get this when it first launched? man, the amount spent on ebay in the last two years that i coulda gotten ebay bucks.....i shudder to think... :x

dave

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
daveyou said:
Russ S. said:
autocut said:

Congrats guys!!
Enjoy.

how come lots of us couldnt get this when it first launched? man, the amount spent on ebay in the last two years that i coulda gotten ebay bucks.....i shudder to think... :x

dave

At first it was a test program. I believe they were looking for feedback so only some members were invited and once they got to the number they wanted, it was closed...even to people they invited.

I regret to say I overlooked the email that invited me when the program first launched and had to wait 6 months before I could join. But since then it's been good to me. It's always nice to have a nice $40 off coupon show up in your inbox at the end of the session.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
daveyou said:
[quote="Russ S.":2zrxl2gv]
autocut said:

Congrats guys!!
Enjoy.

dave

At first it was a test program. I believe they were looking for feedback so only some members were invited and once they got to the number they wanted, it was closed...even to people they invited.

I regret to say I overlooked the email that invited me when the program first launched and had to wait 6 months before I could join. But since then it's been good to me. It's always nice to have a nice $40 off coupon show up in your inbox at the end of the session.[/quote:2zrxl2gv]

ah...gotcha. thanks for the info!

dave

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
daveyou said:
[quote="Russ S.":i6cqqbcb]
autocut said:

Congrats guys!!
Enjoy.

dave

I regret to say I overlooked the email that invited me when the program first launched and had to wait 6 months before I could join. But since then it's been good to me. It's always nice to have a nice $40 off coupon show up in your inbox at the end of the session.[/quote:i6cqqbcb]

When they first started this, my wife was invited immediately and she had only had her account for like 4 months with like 15 feedback. I've had my account since 98 or 99, and I just got it yesterday. I don't know how they picked people initially. I just know I could have had a LOT more money over the last couple years if I had it from day 1.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
And if you piggy back it with Bigcrumbs, you can get another 2%-3% cash back..
Ive had both for a while now and wish I spent more money on ebay but I get most of my stuff from distributors and off ebay deals, but whenever I buy on ebay, I use both Bigcrumbs & ebay bucks

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
DWright5 said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
daveyou said:
[quote="Russ S.":gf2whu8d]
autocut said:

Congrats guys!!
Enjoy.

dave

I regret to say I overlooked the email that invited me when the program first launched and had to wait 6 months before I could join. But since then it's been good to me. It's always nice to have a nice $40 off coupon show up in your inbox at the end of the session.

When they first started this, my wife was invited immediately and she had only had her account for like 4 months with like 15 feedback. I've had my account since 98 or 99, and I just got it yesterday. I don't know how they picked people initially. I just know I could have had a LOT more money over the last couple years if I had it from day 1.[/quote:gf2whu8d]

Yeah I'm not sure either. I know that I've taken some surveys for eBay in the past so perhaps they gave preference to people who took the time to fill out some of those? Other than that I think it must have been random. My account was only a couple years old and I'm certain there were more qualified eBayers out there but I still got invited.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Casebusters said:
Ive had both for a while now and wish I spent more money on ebay but I get most of my stuff from distributors and off ebay deals, but whenever I buy on ebay, I use both Bigcrumbs & ebay bucks
Or ebates.
2-3% cashback on that as well as ebay bucks.
Crumbs isn't the only joint in town. ;)

Spamalicious!
No offense, but I'd love to see what the % of your posts are entirely dedicated to Big Crumbs Knob Slobbin'

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
Russ S. said:
Casebusters said:
Or ebates.

Spamalicious!
No offense, but I'd love to see what the % of your posts are entirely dedicated to Big Crumbs Knob Slobbin'
I know he made a thread in G.C to get people to sign up to his bigcrumbs. Stupid question but can you use big crumbs and ebates at the same time? No right?

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
MarlinsManiac20 said:
Russ S. said:
Casebusters said:
Or ebates.

Spamalicious!
I know he made a thread in G.C to get people to sign up to his bigcrumbs. Stupid question but can you use big crumbs and ebates at the same time? No right?

No.

For the record, I have no problem with spamming a referral link, especially if it's for a program that is actually very beneficial to anyone who chooses to use it.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
For the record, I have no problem with spamming a referral link, especially if it's for a program that is actually very beneficial to anyone who chooses to use it.

He has spam in that super large signature? Sure fooled me, I must miss it while scrolling for a minute on my iphone :lol:

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
MarlinsManiac20 said:
Russ S. said:
Casebusters said:
Or ebates.

Spamalicious!
I know he made a thread in G.C to get people to sign up to his bigcrumbs.
The percentage of my BC posts is a lot higher than of my posts that put people down!
You should see how many Thank You's I get after they use BC for a while ;)

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:
[quote="Russ S.":3e415t4b]
Casebusters said:
Or ebates.

Spamalicious!

No.

For the record, I have no problem with spamming a referral link, especially if it's for a program that is actually very beneficial to anyone who chooses to use it.[/quote:3e415t4b]

Members online