Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Could this guy possibly have a 2010 Auto in something?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
Murray Watts. Any of you Royals fans heard of him? He was their Pioneer League Player of Month for June and again in July. He's from my hometown and went to same college as me. Drafted in the 28th rd. after his Jr. year. Just a massive, massive human being (solid build, not chunky or fat) with enormous power potential as evidenced when he won this year's Sun Belt Conference HR Derby before conference tourney and also showed an excellent eye in college. He can play first but looks like he's only been DH'ing so far. I normally don't get too excited over 22 year olds in Rookie ball but you might say i'm a little biased. I hope he gets an auto in some product.

http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/milb ... pid=595026

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I love murray, have a game jersey of his and I wear the number he wore for the on field stuff I do for Cape League. We didn't make a card of him because Hunter Morris took his roster spot last season

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
beefycheddar said:
I love murray, have a game jersey of his and I wear the number he wore for the on field stuff I do for Cape League. We didn't make a card of him because Hunter Morris took his roster spot last season

that's cool. I wasn't lying when I said he was a big guy was I? :lol:

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
beefycheddar said:

Yo beefy, did you ever get to see Matt Rizzotti play?

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
sigma_chi said:
beefycheddar said:

that's cool. I wasn't lying when I said he was a big guy was I? :lol:

If he wasn't insanely nice, I would say he was a monster. Huge!

Members online

Latest posts