Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

YES

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC
portsnetbarry

Just learned it will indeed be JP Arencebia will be recalled from Vegas to replace the injured John Buck. #jays

Sorry for starting a new thread, but :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

OK, I'm done.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I hope my namesake kills it in the Great White North.

Congrats, Cody.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL

ahodge84 said:
Has Arencibia been in the majors before?

Nope, this is his first cup of coffee.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008

I am very happy for him and for you. You deserve to start your own thread on him

ahodge84

Jun 12, 2010
Lincoln, NE

Jaypers said:
ahodge84 said:
Has Arencibia been in the majors before?

Nope, this is his first cup of coffee.

Thought so... which is why I was a bit confused when I read "recalled." Doesn't that suggest that he's gotten the call before? :? I know that's just baseball lingo, but I hate ambiguity (I know that wasn't the OP's word choice, but the tweeter's)

Anyhoo... glad to hear that J.P. got the call. He's obviously been more than deserving and only obstructed by Buck's freak year.

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin

Great news! :D :D :D

Although knowing Cito JP will ride the bench. I would have guessed that Raul Chavez would have been brought up.
JPAuto20b.jpg

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto

Haha, this is going to be funny. Molina doesn't bring much offensively to the table (although recently he's been killin' it) but knowing Cito, he'll be starting each and every game.

J.P. will be lucky to get 7 AB. 4 from a game that AA forces Cito to play him and 3 because Cito accidentally marked down Molina as their designated hitter.

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC

pigskincardboard said:
Haha, this is going to be funny. Molina doesn't bring much offensively to the table (although recently he's been killin' it) but knowing Cito, he'll be starting each and every game.

J.P. will be lucky to get 7 AB. 4 from a game that AA forces Cito to play him and 3 because Cito accidentally marked down Molina as their designated hitter.
Sad but true. ::facepalm::

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008

If I am not mistaken he has had a great year in the minors this season...hopefully he gets some ABs in the bigs to show what he is capable of, best of luck to the kid. :)

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts

ALL_THE_HYPE said:
Somehow I knew what this thread was about before opening it.

Same here. But good for him, for his guy finally making it.

Members online

Latest posts