Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another EBAY'er you might want to block..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I stopped by the card shop I frequently go to and he tells me that someone bid on his Strasburg Redemption he had listed for another customer. The person bid on the card and then less than 20 seconds later retracted his bid..

I told him that he was looking to see what the high bid was.. He bid again on the card and retracted that one as well..

So I told him to look at his "feedback as a buyer".. and it only shows he has retracted 53 bids in the last year..

I'm not going to take a chance with this bidder and I thought I would let you guys decide for yourself if you want to block him..

His EBAY id is: yanke1251kkb

Here is the info from his retraction..

Bid retraction and cancellation history

Bidder Action / Explanation Date of Bid and Retraction
Member Id: a***b( 171) Retracted: US $450.00
Explanation: Seller changed the description of the item Bid: Jul-30-10 00:19:16 PDT Retracted: Jul-30-10 00:19:58 PDT
Member Id: a***b( 171) Retracted: US $406.70
Explanation: Entered wrong amount Bid: Jul-30-10 00:20:18 PDT Retracted: Jul-30-10 00:22:49 PDT

Nice excuses too.. "Seller changed the description of the item"!! So apparently he changed the description at midnight and less than 42 seconds after he bid..

Your call..

championMan

Apr 16, 2009
Can we report bidder for retracting bid too much? Don't ebay have a limit on how many U can retract before they give warning?

Members online

Latest posts