Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ever buy from DSCSportscards.com?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
He is my LCS. Dom the owner is a great guy. Always willing to open fresh cases for me and such. Guarantee you they are not searched I have nothing but fantastic pulls from him!

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
MarlinsManiac20 said:
He is my LCS. Dom the owner is a great guy. Always willing to open fresh cases for me and such. Guarantee you they are not searched I have nothing but fantastic pulls from him!
Sent him an email, But do you know if they sell sealed cases? Since on their site they do not list any cases just boxes.

Thanks!

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
Yea, he does cases. I Wonder why he doesnt have them listed. What case are you looking for he has lots of older cases too.

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
I'll second that Dom is a great guy. While I've never been to his store, I've probably spent thousands over the years in online purchases. He always sent everything right away overnight, and hes a real good guy

zach

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Ok thanks for the opinions fellas!

I am trying to get a price on a 2006 Bowman Heritage case.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
MarlinsManiac20 said:
Yea, he does cases. I Wonder why he doesnt have them listed. What case are you looking for he has lots of older cases too.
He just responded to my email telling me that he only sells by the box and does not sell whole cases.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
boxbreaker44 said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:
He just responded to my email telling me that he only sells by the box and does not sell whole cases.
This DSCSportscards.com, Commercial has been brought to you by MarlinsManiac20, and Nikobaseball and jetsrule4:D

Boo on the no cases. But hey he can make more money on boxes then the case I guess.

Members online