Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A long weekend led to a couple nice pieces of mail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
So, I was in Vegas for New Year's Eve. A fine time was had by many, many people. Right up until they oversold my flight home Saturday night by two tickets - you guess it, me and my wife. So, we get an extra night in Vegas (good) at the Travelodge (crap), so we put ourselves up at New York New York (slightly less crap), and I get the flu. Or food poisoning. Either way, it was the worst flight home, ever, getting home at 2.30 in the morning and having to go in and teach this morning with the flu and jet lag.

Luckily, a two hour delay due to icy roads let me go to the post office, and pick up this package to brighten my day:

freeman10.jpg

Thanks to caseusmd6 for the quick and easy deal for that one.

By the way, my snipe for the Heyward Blue Refractor BGS 10 wasn't high enough. Did anyone on this board get it?

Tonight's mail (though I don't have a scan) included a gift from Moxacaine, who gave me a Mike Schmidt Diamond Kings Blue Frame for my set. Much appreciation for that one, as well.

Members online