Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Playerwives.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Anyone ever check this site out?

I was bored today at work and found this site. Some of course are SUPER hot but others were like..."really...could you not have done better?!"

Here is the MLB section (click on the teams on the right side of the page): http://www.playerwives.com/teams/mlb/

It's a time killer no doubt! :D

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
Messier2 said:
Some of course are SUPER hot but others were like..."really...could you not have done better?!"

Could you be any shallower? You should know that there are people in the world who marry other people for reasons other than they are beautiful. Even rich people marry for love from time to time.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
RL24 said:
Messier2 said:
Some of course are SUPER hot but others were like..."really...could you not have done better?!"

Could you be any shallower? You should know that there are people in the world who marry other people for reasons other than they are beautiful. Even rich people marry for love from time to time.

It's a post on an internet message board.

Get over it

loftlife

Feb 7, 2010
RL24 said:
Messier2 said:

So your wife is really ugly or are you?

bowmanchromeandorr

May 23, 2010
Race City USA
RL24 said:
Messier2 said:

shallower = not really a word

more shallow = there you go. lets all go back to 6th grade grammar class

Jurgy25

Aug 14, 2008
Northern California
RL24 said:
Messier2 said:

You must not have seen Steve Phillips' mistress. Go ahead and edit your post after you see her.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
Jurgy25 said:
RL24 said:
Messier2 said:

You must not have seen Steve Phillips' mistress. Go ahead and edit your post after you see her.

I'd hit it

_steve_phillips_brooke_hundley.jpg

Jurgy25

Aug 14, 2008
Northern California
js0000001 said:
Jurgy25 said:
RL24 said:
Messier2 said:

I'd hit it

_steve_phillips_brooke_hundley.jpg

Yea, with a clenched fist.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
RL24 said:
Messier2 said:

not professional athletes, sorry. Unless they were HS sweethearts, they all marry for money
and to be associated with someone famous.

natsprospects26

Oct 6, 2008
Dulles, VA
RL24 said:
Messier2 said:

Had to thank post for the lolz

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
RL24 said:
Messier2 said:

I agree, why don't you post a picture of your wife or girlfriend so we can judge.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
loftlife said:
So your wife is really ugly or are you?

We're both beautiful and we hate each other.... why do you ask?

Here, feel free to go through my bucket everybody. It's mostly pictures of the light of my life of course, my little baby, but there are plenty of pics of my and my sweet little g/f.

http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d29/R ... ?start=all

Feel free to think we are ugly all you want, but please know that I would rather be married to this girl than any other, and I think she feels the same. But how can you presume that I (or anybody) could do better? Just because your definition of "better" is hotter?

I know it was just a post on a message board, but... I don't know, I guess my tolerance for my fellow man is at an all time low.

bowmanchromeandorr said:
shallower = not really a word

more shallow = there you go. lets all go back to 6th grade grammar class

I dunno.... since work won't let me LMGTFY, http://www.google.com/search?q=shallower

I don't see anything like "Did you mean to say more shallow?" I saw things like Shallower - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster ...

you might be right about shallower and i was probably wrong but before you go critizing other people's grammar you should go back and read the story you wrote about meeting willie mays and how you wanted to watch tv but your dad made you and you still have it on your shelf.

boomo said:
not professional athletes, sorry. Unless they were HS sweethearts, they all marry for money
and to be associated with someone famous.

Yeah, it must just be the guys I follow.

Members online

Latest posts