Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Youkilis season ending thumb surgery...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
bigpapiMA32 said:
I hate to say it, but I think it's time to move Pap and Beltre, throw Bard on the shelf, and get ready for 11.

I'd say the time to do that was before the trade deadline.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
ahodge84 said:
:twisted: Belated karma for the '07 ALCS. And for Santana's injury. Suck it, Sox.

There is absolutely no one that feels pity for Youkilis. Everyone in baseball hates him.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Joshua.Roundtree said:
vwnut13 said:
ahodge84 said:
:twisted: Belated karma for the '07 ALCS. And for Santana's injury. Suck it, Sox.

There is absolutely no one that feels pity for Youkilis. Everyone in baseball hates him.

Probably because he's a ******.

Yep. This is for acting like a baby when Joba threw behind him as a rookie. Frack you Youkillis! Muwahahahaha.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Charging mounds, throwing helmets, throwing hissy fits, complaining after every called strike three, his batting stance (lol), etc.

Must be why Perdroia is hurt too. (he did call out the Boston groundscrew for why they lost in the playoffs)

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Not trying to make fun of a player because of injury but how is this different from his disappearing act in the second half of the season for the last 4 years?

jas1214

Sep 4, 2008
vwnut13 said:
Charging mounds, throwing helmets, throwing hissy fits, complaining after every called strike three, his batting stance (lol), etc.

Must be why Perdroia is hurt too. (he did call out the Boston groundscrew for why they lost in the playoffs)

Sounds an awful lot like the beloved Paul O'Neill there . . . . . .

zach

Aug 7, 2008
Evil Empire
rehmus said:
vwnut13 said:
ahodge84 said:

you cant be serious.

no one plays harder than youkilis.

While I agree that he plays hard and think he's a good player, you have to admit, he is a little "whiny".

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008
jas1214 said:
vwnut13 said:

Sounds an awful lot like the beloved Paul O'Neill there . . . . . .

Damn you beat me to it!

Shep

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
bigpapiMA32 said:
I hate to say it, but I think it's time to move Pap and Beltre, throw Bard on the shelf, and get ready for 11.

I'd give it through this weekend. Not that I expect the Sox to sweep or win 3 of 4 in New York, but if they have anything left, this weekend is their chance to get back in it.

If they flame out and are 7-9 back after the series then hate to say it, but agree with you.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Tomlinson21RB said:
After this weekend it is officially football season in New England. Go Pats.

Say Wha?

webelievewallpaper.gif

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
vwnut13 said:
Tomlinson21RB said:

Say Wha?

webelievewallpaper.gif

Believe in what? The two best teams are in the same division, and we're 6 back right now. I think football is now America's sport over baseball, and with the Pats back on the field their going to take the spotlight away from the Sox pretty easily.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Tomlinson21RB said:
vwnut13 said:
Tomlinson21RB said:

Say Wha?

webelievewallpaper.gif

Believe in what? The two best teams are in the same division, and we're 6 back right now. I think football is now America's sport over baseball, and with the Pats back on the field their going to take the spotlight away from the Sox pretty easily.

And the Jets will take the spotlight off the Patriots and the Heat will take the spotlight off the Celtics. Sad times in Boston. ;)

(Not a football or basketball fan)

Members online

Latest posts