Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

(12) Boxes of Classics with 2 Cut Signatures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

allstarauction

Aug 7, 2008
I have opened 12 boxes at the National so far and here are my bigger hits... and I also pulled a nice freebie auto below from the Panini Free Packs...

Patch #/5
BreesPatch.jpg

Patch #/50
SuhPatch.jpg

BryantAuto.jpg

Bradford.jpg

Numbered 1/7
ElwayAuto.jpg

Cut #/80 Weeb Ewbank
Ewbank.jpg

Cut #/5 Red Grange
Grange.jpg

Bonus Pack Auto...
MarinoAuto.jpg

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Re: (12) Boxes of Classics / 2 Cuts & Panini National Packs

You've got some great stuff there!

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
Re: (12) Boxes of Classics / 2 Cuts & Panini National Packs

Real nice stuff. I wish they would have put pictures of the players on the "cuts" though.

allstarauction

Aug 7, 2008
pigskincardboard said:
THAT WAS YOUR CASE.

JESUS CHRIST.

Not a case... Just 12 random boxes from Blowout. Bought them anywhere from $78-82 each. Bought 2-3 at a time over the last 2 days. A case is actually 16 boxes.

Thanks for the comments everyone. Any idea of the sell value on the Grange? I can not find any other Cut Auto's sales history.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
I'm still bitter and will not answer any of your questions.

I think you have it up for a pretty reasonable amount but you'll have to get lucky for someone to hit in. In an auction, 375-450 sorta comes to mind.

You'll get your fair share of offers in the 200 region though. This is definitely an autograph that you're going to want to spend the .50 cents a month and just let it ride unless you get a good offer out of the gate.

He will be in National Treasures though (always seems to be the case), so definitely try and get rid of it by then.

I'll buy that Joe McKnight off you though, if you wanna come down, of course. :)

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Those are some pretty awesome Classics hits.
Those hits/players look like the hits out of a great National Treasures case.

Da_Fish

Mar 27, 2010
allstarauction said:
pigskincardboard said:
THAT WAS YOUR CASE.

JESUS CHRIST.

Not a case... Just 12 random boxes from Blowout. Bought them anywhere from $78-82 each. Bought 2-3 at a time over the last 2 days. A case is actually 16 boxes.

Thanks for the comments everyone. Any idea of the sell value on the Grange? I can not find any other Cut Auto's sales history.

I'm glad you said the box prices were $78-$82. I was positive I paid $78, on Thursday, then later that day they were $82. I thought I was going nuts.

BTW, nice hits!

allstarauction

Aug 7, 2008
Da_Fish said:
allstarauction said:
pigskincardboard said:
THAT WAS YOUR CASE.

JESUS CHRIST.

I'm glad you said the box prices were $78-$82. I was positive I paid $78, on Thursday, then later that day they were $82. I thought I was going nuts.

BTW, nice hits!

Blowout is up to $85 now... some of the other dealers are still at $80.

BTW, I just realized I posted in the Football section and not box breaks... Sorry about that.

Members online

Latest posts