Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Allen Ginter Box Break 1/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SkillZ91

May 14, 2010
So I got my check today... Couldn't help myself so I went down to my favorite card shop that I always go to. I usually go there about twice a week and just hang out with the owner and talk sports with him. So I see a box of ginter that is un opened. Now I am really starting to twitch lol. He sells his ginter boxes for 120 bucks. Ebay=$80... So after we are done talking I tell him I will give him a hundred bucks for it. Long story short I get it for 107 bucks. Anyways here is what I got

NOTABLE MINIS- Sailors-ss7,ss10
Worlds Wordsmiths WGWS5
Lords of Olympus HERA,The Muses
Black Bordered- Hamels,Laipply,Ordonez
WOOD MINI- Kendry Morales 1/1!!!!

Rookie base of J.Heyward

Auto Redemption-Dale Davis
RELIC- Ryan Zimmerman, Reggis Philbin TIE!!!!SPPP

If anyone can give me an estimate on how much the 1/1 Wood mini is worth I would appreciate it. Thakns

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
http://completed.shop.ebay.com/i.html?_ ... 283&_rdc=1

The cost of your box, plus or minus $20.
SkillZ91 said:
So I got my check today... Couldn't help myself so I went down to my favorite card shop that I always go to. I usually go there about twice a week and just hang out with the owner and talk sports with him. So I see a box of ginter that is un opened. Now I am really starting to twitch lol. He sells his ginter boxes for 120 bucks. Ebay=$80... So after we are done talking I tell him I will give him a hundred bucks for it. Long story short I get it for 107 bucks. Anyways here is what I got

NOTABLE MINIS- Sailors-ss7,ss10
Worlds Wordsmiths WGWS5
Lords of Olympus HERA,The Muses
Black Bordered- Hamels,Laipply,Ordonez
WOOD MINI- Kendry Morales 1/1!!!!

Rookie base of J.Heyward

Auto Redemption-Dale Davis
RELIC- Ryan Zimmerman, Reggis Philbin TIE!!!!SPPP

If anyone can give me an estimate on how much the 1/1 Wood mini is worth I would appreciate it. Thakns