Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Niko or Nieto..?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kruzie3

Sep 25, 2008
Cincinnati, OH
Who would you rather have a gold refractor of..? Niko Vasquez or Adrian Nieto..
Im asking b/c idk which I'd rather have at the same price.. so I need some opinions on these guys b/c Im not too familiar with either one of them, but I like the price to pick one refractor up.. Thanks guys

Mizzourah

Aug 7, 2008
Missouri
Niko....very very toolsy, plays in a better organization, has some pop, and is a shortstop. I have a nice Niko stash myself....

Nieto is good too, but he's a catcher in the Nats organization....

GioCollector1089

Aug 7, 2008
Clifton, New Jersey
Well Ive never been a huge fan of investing on middle infielders without true power. I havnt done any real research on Niko, but thats what he looks like to me. And with that said, Id go with this guy.

fbae_1.jpg

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
GioCollector1089 said:
Well Ive never been a huge fan of investing on middle infielders without true power. I havnt done any real research on Niko, but thats what he looks like to me. And with that said, Id go with this guy.

fbae_1.jpg

I'm pretty sure that all of the scouts say that Niko does have power, that will continue to grow over time.

GioCollector1089

Aug 7, 2008
Clifton, New Jersey
Skorris (CCBC) said:
GioCollector1089 said:

fbae_1.jpg

I'm pretty sure that all of the scouts say that Niko does have power, that will continue to grow over time.

Like I said, I havnt done much research. I really just wanted an excuse to show off the Nieto.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
GioCollector1089 said:
Skorris (CCBC) said:
GioCollector1089 said:

fbae_1.jpg

Like I said, I havnt done much research. I really just wanted an excuse to show off the Nieto.

Oh, haha.

Nice card!

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
kbob119 said:
Adamsince1981 said:
kbob119 said:
Adamsince1981 said:
Niko Vasquez is terrible, I wouldn't waste your money.

Was this serious, or were you being sarcastic?

I'm high bidder on some nice Niko stuff ;)

Really? How much do you have?

Here's my stash:

1 Orange ref, 2 gold, 1 blue, 6 x, 1 ref, 5 elite autos (including 1/494)

Nothing...I like the Sterlings a little better than the Chromes...

Braves Collector

Aug 13, 2008
i like niko better. i played against him last year in highschool.. of course he hit a homerun off of me lol but hes a great player with alot of pop for a shortstop and he has a very strong arm and very solid defense.

Members online

Latest posts