Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Interview with Brian Gray from the National

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
[youtube:1akiue9k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pqg53vP60Uw&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:1akiue9k]

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
He shifts like the wind. :lol:

Ok folks, it's
munch.gif
time.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
uniquebaseballcards said:
Leaf and BG no longer have anything to do with baseball. Exit stage right and good night.
Oh **** here we go.I guess we get to see what happens at a circle jerk when the pivot man quits.

Crash Davis

Aug 19, 2008
hofmichael said:
uniquebaseballcards said:
Leaf and BG no longer have anything to do with baseball. Exit stage right and good night.
Oh frack here we go.I guess we get to see what happens at a circle jerk when the pivot man quits.

THAT could be post of the year!

Watt

Aug 16, 2008
Cleveland
I really don't understand why he keeps saying Razor is a separate entity and he has nothing to do with it when Razor has nothing left to HAVE. Just a name.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
Watt said:
I really don't understand why he keeps saying Razor is a separate entity and he has nothing to do with it when Razor has nothing left to HAVE. Just a name.
Have you ever piped an ugly chick and your friends found out?It's the same thing.You tell everyone you didn't but her name still taints your reputation.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR said:
Watt said:

I heard a few board members are buying the Razor name and starting a card company that would rival Topps in the next 5 years....
You are not good at this.

hofmichael said:
AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR said:
Watt said:

I heard a few board members are buying the Razor name and starting a card company that would rival Topps in the next 5 years....
You are not good at this.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I try not to be.... Otherwise people get their ******* in a bunch ;)

loftlife

Feb 7, 2010
hofmichael said:
Watt said:
Have you ever piped an ugly chick and your friends found out?It's the same thing.You tell everyone you didn't but her name still taints your reputation.

You said "Taint"...

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
loftlife said:
hofmichael said:
Watt said:

You said "Taint"...
True story.

loftlife

Feb 7, 2010
hofmichael said:
loftlife said:
hofmichael said:
Watt said:

You said "Taint"...
True story.

No doubt, everyone has a coyote horror story... or two... three...

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
Watt said:

I believe one of the other posts said Razor still has the baseball stuff (ie. contracts, etc.), for whatever that's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts