Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

case

which case to buy

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Watt

Aug 16, 2008
Cleveland
You need to be a little more specific on the other... but all 06 has is the Longo super (if it even is still in packs) and 07 prices went up solely due to Heyward. What sorts of cases are you thinking about for the other?

Canocollector#1

Aug 16, 2008
BIG APPLE
Watt said:
You need to be a little more specific on the other... but all 06 has is the Longo super (if it even is still in packs) and 07 prices went up solely due to Heyward. What sorts of cases are you thinking about for the other?

Other, as in your opinion. But mainly looking for prospects. No cases of 08 or 09 draft picks.

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
2008 Elite is LOADED.

Stanton, Brown, Taylor, Sandoval, Beckham, Posey, Feliz, Montgomery ect...

If you could get any, that would be a fun rip. I know there are alot of no name autos, but there are also 4 hot boxes per case.

~AJ

Canocollector#1

Aug 16, 2008
BIG APPLE
excel_B said:
Cano, who are you talking to - Blowout, Dave & Busters or Atlanta? Just wondering...

Mainly blowout. Looked at dave and adams (assuming that's what you meant) amd atlanta.

Marlins- you talking about draft or just 08 bowman?

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Canocollector#1 said:
[quote="excel_B":3utsf2jv]Cano, who are you talking to - Blowout, Dave & Busters or Atlanta? Just wondering...

Mainly blowout. Looked at dave and adams (assuming that's what you meant) amd atlanta.

Marlins- you talking about draft or just 08 bowman?[/quote:3utsf2jv]

Yea - I am not thinking straight today - I meant Dave and Adams.
I am surprised that they are out of 08 and 09. First two days they had a bunch - looks like they are having good business so far!

Good luck.

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
Canocollector#1 said:
[quote="excel_B":1l4ijx9j]Cano, who are you talking to - Blowout, Dave & Busters or Atlanta? Just wondering...

Marlins- you talking about draft or just 08 bowman?[/quote:1l4ijx9j]Just regular 08 bowman I think Josh Beckett or Bucholz is on the box. Autos Include. Heyward,Vitters,Moustakas,Bumgarner,Dominguez,Price,Bell,Arencibia,Laporta.

Members online

No members online now.