Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Chris Gilmore - Superstar Extraordinaire at NSCC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Re: Chris Gilmore - Superstar Extraordinaire at NCSS

I sincerely hope this was before the show was fully opened or right when it opened because it seems to be very sparse on foot traffic.....

Nevermind--at like 5 minutes in traffic picks up..you must have started in the back rows away from a lot of the dealers

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased

When is Gilmore going to give in and start doing full-frontal nudity in films? I mean, who doesn't want to see that?

bradical

Jun 21, 2009

pujolsthomefan33 said:
I sincerely hope this was before the show was fully opened or right when it opened because it seems to be very sparse on foot traffic.....

Nevermind--at like 5 minutes in traffic picks up..you must have started in the back rows away from a lot of the dealers

He says at the end its about an hour into the first day of the show.

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois

muchuckwagon said:
When is Gilmore going to give in and start doing full-frontal nudity in films? I mean, who doesn't want to see that?

I particularly like how gay everyone acts once they find out they are on camera......i bet gilmo could do like a baseball collectors gone wild video.......

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased

pujolsthomefan33 said:
muchuckwagon said:

I particularly like how gay everyone acts once they find out they are on camera......i bet gilmo could do like a baseball collectors gone wild video.......

He has the jugs for it....those puppies are at least double-d's!

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008

Gilmo giving a shout-out to SCF in regards to the Upper Deck rankings of hobby websites...

Gilmois1.jpg

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Superstar extraordinare? Outside of FCB, not likely.

There is noone walking around with him and he's not being flanked by Kristal, Harmony, Ebony, or Jen.

If he were a superstar, he'd be mobbed, hopefully by chicks. :lol:

BTW, cool to know that outside of Strasburg Heritage redemptions, noone cares about Topps. What a dead booth!

bmc398

May 25, 2009
rsmath said:

you might want to change that to outside of the hobby....

Chris is pretty well known by EVERYBODY in the hobby.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
bmc398 said:
rsmath said:

Where is everybody then? Gilmore was there by himself. If Albert Pujols was in town and walked into the convention center, he'd be flanked by throngs of people like a SUPERSTAR! :lol:

rehmus

Mar 10, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
rsmath said:
bmc398 said:
rsmath said:

Where is everybody then? Gilmore was there by himself. If Albert Pujols was in town and walked into the convention center, he'd be flanked by throngs of people like a SUPERSTAR! :lol:

Well in that case Chris is more like the Javier Vasquez of the hobby. Everybody loves the work he does down in Georgia but not so much in the north.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts