Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jesse Litsch down for the season

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
Hip surgery for Opie. :cry: He will be down for 4-6 months. Brad Mills will come in and take his spot in the rotation.
JP will not start tonight vs the DRays but will probably see some action tomorrow when Mills starts.

tooly22

Feb 14, 2009
New Hampshire
Unreal. He cant catch a break. Finally looked good in 3 of his past 4 starts and now this. I guess my dual 2007 Chrome Rainbows will remain in my collection a little longer!

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
I was hoping that Mills would catch a break because he looked good. Litsch was noticeably pissed off at Cito after two quick hooks so I'm somewhat curious as to whether or not these surgery is really required.

braden

Aug 7, 2008
pigskincardboard said:
I was hoping that Mills would catch a break because he looked good. Litsch was noticeably pissed off at Cito after two quick hooks so I'm somewhat curious as to whether or not these surgery is really required.

Litsch said that he knows he could currently pitch through it but that if he got it done in the off-season he wouldn't be ready to break camp.

Members online