Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

4 in a row for Buck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Definitely a nice start for a new manager. Two walk offs in a row!

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
I was at that game, congrats to Buck.

And BTW, Quentin did NOT catch that ball in Right Field yesterday that sent Buck out to argue

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
So glad to hear it. The O's fans deserve it. Now if only the owner would move on... :?

I still think he was the right pick for that team, but he'll probably burn out (from frustration) before the young pitching can develop enough to make a run at the Division/WC every year...

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
gt2590 said:
So glad to hear it. The O's fans deserve it. Now if only the owner would move on... :?

I still think he was the right pick for that team, but he'll probably burn out (from frustration) before the young pitching can develop enough to make a run at the Division/WC every year...

With Buck's track record, that's fine. That means we'll win the WS the following year :lol:

In all honesty, I hope he's here for the long run and next year we at least see some promise.

jay1065

Aug 7, 2008
Lowell, MA
Great news. I'd really like to see the Orioles be competitive again. I went to a Red Sox game at Camden last year, and was blown away by the atmosphere, the park, and the dedication of the O's fans. Too bad they didn't hire Buck in early July. We could be talking about a new version of the Miracle Braves. :)

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
jay1065 said:
Great news. I'd really like to see the Orioles be competitive again. I went to a Red Sox game at Camden last year, and was blown away by the atmosphere, the park, and the dedication of the O's fans. Too bad they didn't hire Buck in early July. We could be talking about a new version of the Miracle Braves. :)

haha, I would go that far. If anything I would just like to see strong finishes from everyone, espeically Wieters, Matusz, Arrieta, Tillman, Pie....I guess the whole team.

Cats Coach

May 11, 2010
Mechanicsburg, Pa. -
IMAC220.............I was at the game, too. Quentine definately caught the ball. without a doubt!! Is nice to see he Orioles playing "better" ball right now. Would be nice to see the trend continue, but I'm sure this is just a "change of scenery" streak. We'll see.

AND, the show was fantstic. Met a few of the mods, got the autos and hung out a little bit. Was most definately worth the hour and a half drive down 83.

Think this actually my first post too...........glad to be here!!

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
gt2590 said:
Make it 5 out of 6 and the loss was a close one...Very impressive so far!

Guthrie threw another gem. If he finishes strong, I wouldn't mind the O's keeping him around next year.

Members online

Latest posts