Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

hottest team in baseball....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
has to be the Phillies, beating teams with our bench players. What happens when the starters all get healthy? Werth
and Ibanez have picked up the slack. I guess you all will be playing for second place. Have fun!

Kevin

Jan 15, 2009
schmidtfan20 said:
Giants losers of their last two....that sounds like cold to me.
Ummm, you do realize cold teams are on losing streaks of 5 or more...most teams lose 2 in a row; schmidtfan you are definitely the stupidest person I know. No wonder so many people hate you

Watt

Aug 16, 2008
Cleveland
I know, 6 teams in the AL and 5 in the NL have a better record than the Phillies. But it makes no difference to the man who thinks Domonic Brown is the ROTY after a whopping 7 games.

Jan 15, 2009
Watt said:
I know, 6 teams in the AL and 5 in the NL have a better record than the Phillies. But it makes no difference to the man who thinks Domonic Brown is the ROTY after a whopping 7 games.
Buster Posey says, "hi" :)

Watt

Aug 16, 2008
Cleveland
GiantsSuperCollector said:
Watt said:
Buster Posey says, "hi" :)

So do Heyward, Garcia, Castro, Strasburg, and about 10 others more deserving than Brown.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
What good is your team when your best pitcher gives up home run after home run? Giants suck, you heard it here
first.

Kevin

RedsFan2993

Jul 14, 2010
schmidtfan20 said:
What good is your team when your best pitcher gives up home run after home run? Giants suck, you heard it here
first.

Kevin

Giving up one in the 2nd and one in the 6th? Really? Halladay has given up multi-hr games and he's pretty awful with your logic.

Oh, and Ryan Howad for Supreme Chancellor! Jayson Werth for King Of the Douches!

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
schmidtfan20 said:
has to be the Phillies, beating teams with our bench players. What happens when the starters all get healthy? Werth
and Ibanez have picked up the slack. I guess you all will be playing for second place. Have fun!

Kevin

i think i have found my 1st ever person for the foe list.
jeez man with the phillies already. Looked great when it mattered last year,
like a pile of ratshit

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Schmidtfan isn't the best ambassador for the message here :lol:

But he has a point. Playing good ball and winning, without Utley Howard and Victorino.

Huge injuries all year and here we are. Right in it. If I was a Braves fan I'd be getting nervous.

jetsrule4

Aug 16, 2008
GiantsSuperCollector said:
schmidtfan20 said:
Giants losers of their last two....that sounds like cold to me.
Ummm, you do realize cold teams are on losing streaks of 5 or more...most teams lose 2 in a row; schmidtfan you are definitely the stupidest person I know. No wonder so many people hate you
+1

Latest posts