Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who is the one living player that you would like to see?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Name one player that you haven't seen in person that you would like to see (playing or in general)

I am split between Glen Perkins and Stephen Strasburg (big talent gap, eh?)

Perkins is my favorite pitcher, I doubt I ever saw him throw a ball or sign a graph... and Strasburg, why not!

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Would love to meet Musial IP.

And not to piss in your cherios here, I know you like Glen, but Im just giving you a heads up just in case you do meet him, he is a complete dick in person. Go to Twinsfest some year that he is there and you will see for yourself.

Prime example why Glen is a dick IMO, for the silent auction this past year, they had a banner of the 2009 team signed by all current players except one. Care to guess who that one was? Yeap, Glen Perkins. And no one can us the excuse of maybe he wasnt available to sign. BS, as the A&G card below he signed at Twinsfest for me. IMO he was still pissed at the Twins for sending him down to the minors for a stint last year.

IMG00694-20100131-1200.jpg

IMG00693-20100130-2157.jpg

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Musial Collector said:
Would love to meet Musial IP.

And not to piss in your cherios here, I know you like Glen, but Im just giving you a heads up just in case you do meet him, he is a complete dick in person. Go to Twinsfest some year that he is there and you will see for yourself.

Prime example why Glen is a dick IMO, for the silent auction this past year, they had a banner of the 2009 team signed by all current players except one. Care to guess who that one was? Yeap, Glen Perkins. And no one can us the excuse of maybe he wasnt available to sign. BS, as the A&G card below he signed at Twinsfest for me. IMO he was still pissed at the Twins for sending him down to the minors for a stint last year.

IMG00694-20100131-1200.jpg

IMG00693-20100130-2157.jpg
So hes a dick because his signature is missing from a poster? or because you met him and he seemed like a dick?

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Carlton Fisk or Frank Thomas. I'd have loved to seen them play as a White Sock and/or met them in person. Who knows, maybe I will at a signing one day.

fkw

May 28, 2010
Kea'au, HI
Bill Lee

watch

Hwilensky

Feb 6, 2009
I would love to meet Graig Nettles and Don Mattingly. My two favorite players of all time.

Hwilensky

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
boxbreaker44 said:
So hes a dick because his signature is missing from a poster? or because you met him and he seemed like a dick?

Trust me, he didnt "seem" like a dick, he is a DICK. Met him 3x at Twinsfest, complete ass each time!
Ask Bo, Greg, Craig and anyone else that has been to Twinsfest over the years, the BIGGEST ass within the current Twins organization.
And yes, I consider him a ******* for not signing that poster that was auctioned off as part of a charity auction. He chose to not a be a team player and sign it (again, it was for a CHARITY auction), dick move in my book!!

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Musial Collector said:
boxbreaker44 said:

Trust me, he didnt "seem" like a dick, he is a DICK. Met him 3x at Twinsfest, complete ass each time!
Ask Bo, Greg, Craig and anyone else that has been to Twinsfest over the years, the BIGGEST ass within the current Twins organization.
And yes, I consider him a ******* for not signing that poster that was auctioned off as part of a charity auction. He chose to not a be a team player and sign it (again, it was for a CHARITY auction), dick move in my book!!

I completely agree with him being the worst in the organization. I used to really like him and have hope for him and then I went to TwinsFest for the 1st time last year. Didn't want to pay for his auto but my girlfriend did and he has HUGE attitude problems. The day when the Twins dump him can't come soon enough for me now. Anyways back on topic I would love to meet Joe Mauer. I only have 1 IP autograph and I actually didn't even remember I had it because I was probably 10 or 11 at the time.

Labratt21

Aug 7, 2008
Sacramento, CA
Man, this is a tough question...

As far as current players go, I would love to see Pujols and Braun.

Retired players...Hammerin' Hank and Johnny Bench

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Josh Johnson :shock:

I would've loved to see Hurt / Ricky / Griffey Jr. in their prime years. And Vince Coleman.

But, otherwise, Halladay, Cliff Lee, Ichiro, Pujols.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Thanks for the heads-up on Perkins... Looks like that signed 8x10 of my collection is slowly fading away... I thought it was fishy that he is one of the only Twins in the organization to NOT sign TTM...

I was really only going by an interview he had on the Twins Caravan... he seemed happy enough. Oh well... like most things, I won't accept it until I see it for myself. Maybe I can turn him around? lol jk

Pujols is a real treat to see in person. The entire team is fun to watch. My facebook profile pic is of Joe Mauer and Pujols (while he was batting). I snapped that when the Cardinals were in town. MVP-MVP

Some others I would have liked to see... Mark McGwire (I saw him at Target Field but not while he actually played)

Chipper Jones, Barry Bonds, Jose Canseco, Franky T, Hrbek, etc etc...

I wouldn't mind seeing Rasmus and Holiday play again... first time I saw them they went back-to-back

Members online

Latest posts