Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best place to buy sealed 1997 & 1998 Donruss Preferred Tins?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
my local drug store haha...they seriously still carry a large amount of packs and boxes from like 1997 that no one bought since i was a litle kid

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
KOBEARODLT said:
my local drug store haha...they seriously still carry a large amount of packs and boxes from like 1997 that no one bought since i was a litle kid

Anything worth buying?

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
When you talk about donruss preferred tins you better

you better you better you bet

God...I dropped big money on this stuff over the years in an attempt to pull a precious metal. Dave and Adams would have the double wides (1997) for $1.25 per..I'd buy em 20 at a time.

Then there was ebay..I bought from a guy...I'd pay $30ish for like..30-45 tins..but the seller had awful feedback, was just a big box with random single tin in plastic Donruss 10 year old clamshells...I ended up hitting my precious metal card from one of his.

Don't waste your time with 1998 stuff...the looks of the cards, the cards conditions, and and resell value of the cards are all waaaay better for 1997's release.

n1astrosfn

Dec 4, 2008
charlotte
Rudzud said:
When you talk about donruss preferred tins you better

you better you better you bet

God...I dropped big money on this stuff over the years in an attempt to pull a precious metal. Dave and Adams would have the double wides (1997) for $1.25 per..I'd buy em 20 at a time.

Then there was ebay..I bought from a guy...I'd pay $30ish for like..30-45 tins..but the seller had awful feedback, was just a big box with random single tin in plastic Donruss 10 year old clamshells...I ended up hitting my precious metal card from one of his.

Don't waste your time with 1998 stuff...the looks of the cards, the cards conditions, and and resell value of the cards are all waaaay better for 1997's release.

i remember buying one double wide tin at target back in '98 for 5.99 and pulling a title waves ripken which booked 40.00 at the time. i also just blew 100.00 buying 3 hobby tins on ebay from 2 separate sellers and got jack....HOWEVER i do like the 1998 set better because in the search for precious metals at least you have better OTHER inserts like the great xpectations die-cuts when the 1997 only has the xponential power

Members online

Latest posts