Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

National pickups and imagine this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jul 30, 2009
Should have been a ton more but heres some followed by a crazy happening.

Big Lot of Jeter rookies from all brands except SP and SC at about $4 per (includes Bowman, Pinnacle, Topps Gold, etc)
Stadium Jeter rookie $25
Three 2001 Donruss Rookies Pujols parallel $20 per ($120 bv per)
Two Pristine Wright uncir refs $10 per (bv $80 and $100 per)
Two Bonds Super Star samplers $1 per
Opened set of 2001 Donruss Rookies $20
2001 Heritage Chrome Leiter and Adam Johnson $1 per
Several Kobe Metal rookies $3 per
03/04 UD Top Prospect Lebron promo card $1
Ten 2008 BC Laird for $5 total
Couple of Alex Rodriguez Sportflics rookies $5 per (very undervalued)

So while looking through discount boxes at Wolverine's table (I believe), I came upon an Oliver Perez auto rookie......WITH A STICKER THAT HAD MY HAND WRITTING ON IT.

No question at all it was my writting. I think I bought it either last year in November (Chicago) or at the National in Cleveland. I have totally no clue how they got it.

Same thing happened to me some months back with a Kyle Blanks rookie but I came upon that card at a show only an hour away from me. And its not like Im a liquidater of mass quantities of cheap cards either.

Jul 30, 2009
morgoth said:
So does this mean the 2010 National no longer sucks?

Those were my best buys and considering I was there for four days and most of the best buiys were from one guy, it still sucked compared to the others Ive been to.

If it wasnt for the Pujols/Jeter lot dealer, I would have come home with almost as much money as I went with.

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
I completely agree. The National totally sucked for purchasing modern cards. I spend more at a local 30-table show than I did there.

Oh well.

Members online

Latest posts