Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1990 Leaf Ken Griffey Jr PREVIEW - How rare is it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
Picked up one at a show today. I'm curious how rare it really is and if anyone has an idea on the value. Thanks for the help.

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
jrinne said:
Not very rare

Really? I thought it was. I have only seen 2 in person and haven't seen one on ebay in about a year.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
They actually don't come up for sale too often. It's not one that I've really been on the lookout for recently, but when I was big into getting every Griffey that I could, I didn't see it too often. I never owned one, but I remember them at one point being pretty expensive ($150-$200).

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
I thought I remember them being pretty strong. Is there anywhere to find a book value one it?

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
hofmichael said:
jbrown said:
I thought I remember them being pretty strong. Is there anywhere to find a book value one it?
Did you try Beckett?

It is not listed in the Beckett. I didn't check online as I do not have a monthly subscription.

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
minors4me said:
jbrown said:
hofmichael said:
jbrown said:
Did you try Beckett?

It is not listed in the Beckett. I didn't check online as I do not have a monthly subscription.
beckett has it at $50-125

Thanks a bunch. Picked it up for $20. Not a bad place to be I guess.

deadman31

Sep 15, 2010
I’m looking at one of these. They aren’t easy to come by anymore. What’s a good price?

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Wouldn't mind a Carter. I always liked him and when he went to the Padres briefly, even more so.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
There’s a couple on EBay.
I saw that, but still more than I would want to pay. It's one of those cards I'll either stumble into my chance or probably never own. My wantlists are littered with cards that fall into the "it would be nice if I had this" category.

Members online

Latest posts