Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any good shops in Syracuse?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilverandBlack

Mar 19, 2009
Upstate NY
Hey guys im gonna be up in syracuse for 3 weeks working at the carrier plant staying right down the road and was wondering if there are any good card shops in the area. Any info is greatly appreciated. thanks

GioCollector1089

Aug 7, 2008
Clifton, New Jersey
I go to school up there, and I really haven't found anything yet. Really just the small expensive shops in Carousel Mall as far as I know of. Go to Turning Stone instead. Might have a little more fun for your money there.

SilverandBlack

Mar 19, 2009
Upstate NY
thanks for the replies. I googled shops in the area and came up with about 7 within driving distance so i guess if i get bored fter work ill drive around and check a few out. Oh and I'll be hitting up turning stone a few times for sure.

GioCollector1089

Aug 7, 2008
Clifton, New Jersey
Let me know what you find shop wise. I've honestly never felt the need to drive too far looking for shops as I've always been pretty preoccupied with school, but if you come across anything worthwhile, that may have to change.

Members online