Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hellickson about to get recalled?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rob167

Aug 7, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
:D

I am not one to ever wish injury on someone, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't happy.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=5446833

"Davis has not been scratched from his next scheduled start, Tuesday at Detroit, but the Rays held right-hander Jeremy Hellickson out of Sunday's game at Triple-A Durham in case Davis can't go against the Tigers. Hellickson has made one start for the Rays this season, beating the Minnesota last Monday."

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
That would be a good thing, not only for Jeremy, but for McGee as well, if Montoyo were to realize it.

He deserves to be a starter, instead of a reliever (where he debuted tonight with 2 perfect innings and 5 K's).

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
Hellickson was pulled from his start(I think tonight).

This is pretty much a done deal, looks like he'll be starting Tuesday in Detroit.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I wouldn't be surprised to see him toss a 11 strikeout, 3-hitter against Detroit. Notorious for making rookie and ****** veteran pitchers into all-stars.

Members online

Latest posts