Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

making some custom cards, need some help with 1 thing

What stats to use for current players

• Career Stats (and note 'as of')

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • September call up stats (if any)

• Rookie Season stats

• Rookie Season + Sept Call up stats)

• There best season so far stats

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alifaxwa2

Dec 24, 2008
Jefferson, MD
I am making some custom cards of my favorites players in various vintage sets I like. And there is one thing I am having problems with for the current players;
What statistics do I put on the card? I am not a fan of custom cards with incomplete career stats. So I am trying to figure out what to do.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Why not flip whichever card style you are using over and use the exact same format? All of their stats up the end of the previous year. No need to note "up to" as that is pretty much implied.

alifaxwa2

Dec 24, 2008
Jefferson, MD
Therion said:
Why not flip whichever card style you are using over and use the exact same format? All of their stats up the end of the previous year. No need to note "up to" as that is pretty much implied.
the first set I am focusing on shows the previous season and the career.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
alifaxwa2 said:
Therion said:

So find the card of someone that was a rookie. Which set?

alifaxwa2

Dec 24, 2008
Jefferson, MD
Therion said:
alifaxwa2 said:
Therion said:

1955 topps
08b.jpg

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
alifaxwa2 said:
Therion said:
alifaxwa2 said:
Therion said:

1955 topps
08b.jpg

nice choice

I have made 1000s of customs and I always stick to the original design. I would use the previous season and career, but if they havent been to the majors yet just put "no major league experience"

alifaxwa2

Dec 24, 2008
Jefferson, MD
383astro said:
nice choice

I have made 1000s of customs and I always stick to the original design. I would use the previous season and career, but if they havent been to the majors yet just put "no major league experience"
do you print yours yourself or do you send them somewhere?

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
alifaxwa2 said:
383astro said:
nice choice

do you print yours yourself or do you send them somewhere?

I print mine myself on a photo printer I have. They are good enough for me.

Members online